21

I looked into the mirror, I smiled. I have to say they did a good job.

I was getting pretty nervous because of what Pattie said to me earlier. It was weird of her to ask such a question.

As I kept looking at myself in the mirror, Pattie stood behind me with a smile on her face.

"Jason is so lucky to have such a wonderful and unique girl like you" I turned around and smiled.

"Thank you, that's so kind of you" She smiled back in return. She clapped her hands.

"Okay we need to get dressed it starts in exactly, 30 minutes" My eyes widened. How could time go by so fast?

I guess once you're occupied, time just flies by without you noticing.

I have to say I was pretty damn nervous. Some of these people that will be here I won't have a clue of who they are.

I guess Jason could help with that.

I headed into the closet where the dress was, and put it on quickly.

When I finished putting it on, I walked to the long length mirror and gasped at the sight.

"Oh my god, you look absolutely gorgeous!" I heard Pattie squeal. She ran towards me and pulled me into another one of her hugs.

"I don't know what to say Pattie, thank you so much. You look amazing!" She chuckled. She looked at her watch and gasped.

"I'm going to head downstairs to the guests, I'll see you down there" Before I could say anything to her she left quickly.

I sighed. My nerves started to get the best of me, so I looked out the huge window out towards the entrance.

So many people were arriving in suits and girls in their dresses. I saw Pattie and Jeremy shaking people's hands as they made their way in.

I couldn't see Jason anywhere and I was worried I'd have to go down there by myself to all these people I have no clue of.

I started to bite my lip and fumble with my fingers.

"You look beautiful" I heard a voice whisper into my ear. I instantly turned around and saw Jason behind me. I put my hand onto my chest, he chuckled.

"Stop doing that, you know it scares me" He chuckled again. I looked at him up and down taking in what he was wearing.

"You look beautiful" He told me, again. He wrapped his arms around my waist pushing me towards him, gently.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I smiled, he smiled back in return.

He began to lean down towards my lips, I closed my eyes. His breath was on my lips, it gave me a tingly feeling.

His soft lips pressed against mine with such passion. Our lips melted together with such sync.

He suddenly bit my bottom lip, hungrily. I let go so it wouldn't get any more heated as it was.

"I think we should head downstairs" I told him. He then pouted, which of course might I say was so cute.

"I think I'd rather stay up here with you" I chuckled. "But I guess we could continue this, soon" He smirked.

I widened my eyes and slapped his chest. He chuckled, loudly.

He brought his forehead to mine "I love you" I felt my cheeks heating up.

"I love you too" He smiled and pecked my lips before we headed out the door and to the stairs.