27

I hoped you guys like this chapter and let me know in the comments, so I was thinking about entering the Wattys 2015 what do you guys think? ☺️

---------

That morning me and Jason woke up for breakfast at around 9:00am.

I never told him about the nightmare that I had last night; by the looks of it he knew that there was something wrong.

All I kept doing was telling him I was fine, but I just really wasn't.

Is what happened in the past, really trying to haunt me?

Or is it someone just messing with my dreams again?

I guess it's the second one since I almost got strangled to death by an unknown source in the bathroom.

I'm just going to forget what happened last night and move on.

We both came here to have a good time, by ourselves.

I didn't want to tell Jason because I didn't want him to worry for the rest of the trip.

Today he was bringing me shopping around Paris.

I honestly didn't want to go because I don't want him spending his money on me.

We both walked into this huge mall, it just wasn't like the ones at home. It was just amazing and I couldn't believe how big it was.

I looked around and spotted so many different shops I just had to go into.

"Let's go into this one" Jason whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

He held onto my hand and guided me into some French boutique.

I will admit the clothes were beautiful, but they were just way too expensive.

I was about to turn around and leave but Jason pulled me back.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, confused.

"Jason it's just too expensive, can we just go somewhere else?" I asked him, he chuckled.

"It doesn't matter how expensive it is, I'd still be able to get it for you. I'd get you anything to make you happy" He held onto my chin with his thumb.

"But I just don't want you to-"I was cut off when he placed his lips onto mine, sweetly.

"Think of this as your birthday gift" I was about to speak again, but his finger pressed against my lips.

He dragged me towards some dresses, while he was looking in the racks I looked around.

I stood by Jason looking around at people walking by. A teenage couple caught my eye.

They both looked so happy together, like they had no worries. I wish it could be the same with us.

But every time I have to watch my back because someone could be watching me and I don't even know anything about it.

I'm in danger every second cause once Jason isn't looking it's like they make their move.

It's like they're afraid of him, they're afraid of what he might do to them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jason held a beautiful dress in front of me.

"I want you to try this on, for me" I sighed, giving in.

I took the dress from his hands and walked towards the dressing rooms.

I turned back around to see if Jason was following me, but he just winked at me and made his way over to the men's section, which wasn't far away.