15

I was standing in a room with complete darkness surrounding me.

Everywhere I walked there was no source of light anywhere.

“Jason!” I screamed out his name hoping he’d hear my calls for help.

“Jason can’t save you now” a voice whispered into the air.

Suddenly there were flashbacks to where it all started the nightmares, the deaths and the kidnapping.

I couldn’t take it all.

My head was spinning to the point of unconsciousness and that’s when I realized it was just a dream.

I was still strapped into the chair still currently in that same dark room kidnapped by Alex.

His laugh filled the room making it echo through my head, making me shake with fear.

“Why can’t you just stay out of my head?” I asked him.

He instantly appeared in front of me, making me flinch.

“Cause it’s kind of fun messing with people’s heads, especially yours” He smirked.

I closed my eyes feeling the burning sensation on my wrists from the tight ropes.

“I see the pain on your face, did I tighten the ropes a little too tight” He chuckled amused by all of this.

Next thing I know his nails were a bit long, my eyes widened.

He chuckled seeing the fear plastered onto my face.

Jason’s P.O.V.

I was currently in my study tapping my fingers impatiently against the desk thinking of the whereabouts Alex could’ve taken Nicola.

Nothing was coming to my mind of where he could have taken her.

I felt like everything was crashing down knowing that he could do anything to her, it made me want to kill him right now.

I stood up from my chair grabbing my keys and going to the only place I could think of, my old burnt down house.

Nicola’s P.o.v.

A gush of blood rushed down my cheek from the small cut of his sharp nail.

I knew not to cry he’d just think I was weak, I was trying to keep it all together.

Alex kept circling around me amused by all of this.

His finger was now stained of my blood.

Alex stopped walking around me and stood in front of me with a smirk on his face.

He bent down to my level taking a strand of my hair from my face.

Next thing I know he licked the blood off my face, I was disgusted.

I turned away from him making him chuckle.

“You’re sick” I told him.

He grabbed my face making me look in his direction.

The nails on his fingers started to cut through my skin; I closed my eyes letting a tear slip.

“It’s a pity I have to kill someone as beautiful as you, such a waste.” He stood back up lifting his hand ready to kill me.

“No, please don’t kill me please!” I started to panic.

Alex shushed me caressing my cheeks softly.

“I’m only going to make it quick, even though I’d rather see you in pain” I closed my eyes getting ready to face death, something I never thought would happen to me so soon.

“I love you Jason” I whispered to myself.

Suddenly there was a bright light that hit the room making me open my eyes.

There stood a girl at the door looking shaken up.

“Alex, Jason’s coming” She looked worried, like she was scared of Jason.

Alex gritted his teeth looking down at me with his red eyes glowing.

I couldn’t help but smirk thinking ‘Jason is coming everything’s going to be alright.’

“Shit!” He shouted making me flinch in my chair.

He walked over to the girl and whispered something in her ear.

He kissed her cheek, as she stood there waiting while he walked back over to me.

He untied the ropes from around my wrists and pulled me up from the chair, harshly.

He held onto my upper arm tightly guiding me out from the room.

I took in my surroundings seeing that this house was burnt everything was in ashes and colorless.

The girl walked the other side beside Alex, looking terrified.

Alex was furious.

There was a sudden crash being heard from upstairs making all three of us look up.

I saw nothing, it was just all silent.

I turned my head back towards Alex not seeing the girl by his side.

Alex looked beside him, his face expression soon turned from angry to worried not seeing the girl there.

He looked back at me pushing me up against the wall angrily.

“Where is she!?” He shouted in my face.

I shook my head having no idea why would he blame me?

There was a creek heard from the top of the stairs.

Both of our heads turned to see the girl standing there at the top of the staircase, shaking.

“Rose what are you doing up there? Come down” She shook her head quickly.

Tears started to slide down her cheeks.

“I can’t” She whispered.

The next thing a hand held onto her shoulder tightly to stop her from moving.

That hand belonged to Jason.

Jason looked at me his eyes turning soft as soon as he met mine.

“Let her go Jason, please” Alex begged.

“Nah, unless you give me what I want” Jason tugged a piece of hair behind Rose’s ear, she stood there shaking in fear.

Alex grabbed me by my upper arm again pushing me forward making me fall to the ground.

“You want her, take her. Now give me Rose before I rip Nicola’s heart out!” Jason pushed Rose forward letting her go.

She ran down the steps into Alex’s arms.

I looked up to see Jason with his arms wide open.

I made my way up the steps into Jason’s arms, securely wrapped around me.

“I told you I’d keep you safe, I love you Nicola” Jason whispered to me.

I looked into Jason’s eyes, smiling.

“I love you to, Jason” I told him.

Jason grinned.

He bent down and kissed me, gently.

The soft gentle kiss gradually turned into a deep passionate kiss.

I never felt like this before, I never knew I would fall in love with the Prince of Darkness. 

---------------

Sooooo, what did you guys think of this chapter, let me know in the comments. I wanna thank you guys again for your votes and amazing comments, thank you!