22

“Nicola, please answer me” Jason stood up from his position and stood in front of me, with a frown on his face.

My hand was covering my mouth and tears were threating to fall down, I didn’t know what to say.

Jason then took my hand away from my mouth and wiped the tear that slid down my face.

“I want to be with you forever, please. I love you Nicola” He whispered to me. I was shocked.

“I love you too Jason, I...I…I…Yes” The word just flew out from my mouth, oh my god.

“What?” Jason smiled; he knew exactly what I said. He just wanted me to say it again.

“Yes, Jason I will marry you” My lips curved up into a smile, which probably made me look like an idiot.

I then felt his arms go around my waist and twirl me into the air.

I giggled at the sudden rush; I’ve never seen him this happy before.

Before I knew it I was placed back onto the ground again, my heels hitting the hard pavement.

“I love you so much, you don’t even know” He whispered to me.

His hands were still on my waist, as he leaned closer to me.

I could feel his breath on my lips that sent a shiver down my arms.

Next thing I know his soft plump lips were on mine, our lips melted together perfectly.

It made me want more.

His tongue then began to glide over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I granted it to him.

Both our tongues were fighting together for dominance, it was amazing.

He let go and placed his forehead onto mine, we both breathed heavily.

He then pulled away from my forehead and took my hand.

He took the ring out from the box and placed it onto my ring finger, it was gorgeous.

“You’re finally mine, forever” He whispered into my ear and kissed my ear lobe.

I smiled at that, he’s so sweet.

“I think we should tell your Mom and Dad the good news” I told him, he smiled.

He took my hand again and led me back into, the house/mansion.

As we passed everyone they never seemed to stop staring, what was there problem?

As we kept going through the crowd we ended up seeing Pattie and Jeremy dancing with each other.

Jason tapped Pattie’s shoulder.

She turned around and immediately looked down at my hand and pulled Jason and me into a hug.

“I told you she’d say yes, I’ am so happy for you guys” Pattie started to get teary eyed, because she started to wipe under her eyes.

I looked up towards Jeremy; he seemed to have no emotion what so ever like he wasn’t happy for us?

But he came towards me and Jason, I thought he was going to try something but he didn’t.

He simply gave Jason a pat on the shoulder and smiled.

As for me he pulled me in for a small hug and whispered into my ear “Welcome to the family” I smiled.

To be honest this day couldn’t get any better, I was happy.