5

After that bad dream I had in the hospital I never slept that night.

I tried to call my friends again but I got no answer from the both of them and today I was going down to see them.

  I walked downstairs to the kitchen seeing my Mom pushing a vodka bottle behind her back.

If you want to know my Mother is kind of an alcoholic she started after my dad got murdered, and we never found the killer and that’s when the drink came in.

I walked to where the coffee machine was and drank a cup of it down my throat.

“You didn’t sleep at all last night, did you?” She sighed and continued to talk “You know the doctor says you have to sleep, or- -“I interrupted her.

“I’ll go even crazier?” I put the cup back down on the counter.

“I don’t think you’re crazy. And stop drinking that damn coffee” I sighed walking away from her and turned around to face her again.

“It’s this guy. He’s after me” My mom sighed looking the other way

“That’s just not reality, Nicola” She replied.

“It is real, Mom. Jason McCann, Mom. Do you know who that is, Mom? Because if you do, you better tell me because he wants me” I put my hand on my chest.

“Nicola, trust your Mom for once, please. You’ll feel better when you get some sleep.” I frowned, lifting up both of my arms showing the bandages.

“Feel better? You call this feeling better? Or maybe I should grab that bottle and veg out with you. Avoid everything happening to me by just getting good and loaded.” I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

My Mom just slapped me across the face. I walked to the other side of the room and put my hair behind my ear.

“Jason can’t come after you, Nicola. He’s dead. Believe me. I know.” I was confused on how she knew him; I walked towards her, angry.

“You knew about him all this time and you’ve been acting like it was something I made up?” I asked her, disgusted at her.

“Nicola, you’re sick. There’s something wrong with you. You’re imagining things. You’ll feel better when you sleep. It’s just as simple as that.” My Mom went to grab the bottle of vodka off of the counter.

I grabbed it out of her hands throwing it to the floor “Screw sleep!” I shouted.

I walked to the door angry while grabbing my coat and putting it on me. “Nicola. It’s just a nightmare.” My Mom shouted at me from the kitchen.

“That’s enough” I said after walking out the door and closing it behind me.

I walked towards Gina’s house while still thinking about how my mom knew about Jason and why this is all happening to me.

‘Why would a monster like him be in love with me?’ I thought.

I came to Gina’s house and knocked on the door of the house.

The door opened revealing Gina’s Mom; she frowned at me for some reason. As if to say what was I doing here?

“Sorry, but I was just looking for Gina, Is she here?” I asked her.

She looked confused as to why I was looking for Gina. She sighed.

“You better come in Nicola” I started to get confused as to why she didn’t get Gina.

I walked in through the door, Gina’s mother walked ahead of me towards the living room. We both sat down on the couch.

“So where is she?” I asked her once again. She started to sob with tears coming down her eyes. I frowned.

“Listen, I don’t think your mom told you, but Gina and Stacey are dead” I was so confused I only saw them the other day, I let tears slide down my cheeks.

“What!? How!? What happened!?” I asked quickly.

“They were both found dead the next morning they never woke up from their sleep.” I started to cry hysterically, taking all of this in.

I felt so angry and sad at the same time. I couldn’t take in the fact that both of my friends were dead.

It was my entire fault. Why did my mom not tell me? How come no one told me?

Gina’s Mom pulled me into a hug while I cried on her shoulder, gripping onto her jumper.

One person came to my mind, Jason did this he’s trying to ruin my life after all. 

----------

Thank you so much guys for the comments and the votes, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember comment and vote, thank you!