25

3 days later....

After those three days, nothing has happened ever since.

I thought maybe they gave up, since Jason is always around.

And when I mean always, I mean always.

He never leaves my side even when I have to go to the bathroom or take a shower.

Within those three days I can't get changed alone, he stands there turned around with his back facing me.

He just doesn't want to leave me alone and unprotected, I understand.

All we've been doing is watching movies together and cuddling.

And maybe a few make out sessions here and there, but nothing major.

And today was the day I am turning nineteen, wow.

I woke up with Jason's arms around my waist like every other morning.

I could feel Jason's lips coming in contact with my skin on my arm.

He trailed kissed all the way up my arm until he got to my earlobe.

"Happy birthday" He whispered into my ear, sending a tingly feeling all over me.

I turned around to face him seeing him leaning on his elbow and his other arm behind his back.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you have behind your back" I asked him, he smirked.

"It's your present" He told me, I smiled. I was about to sit up until he pushed my chest back down onto the bed, softly.

"I want you to give me a kiss before I give it to you" I sighed but nodded. I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"There, happy?" Jason shook his head.

"You call that a kiss, c'mon Nicola" He chuckled. 'What is this guy playing at?' I thought.

"C'mon Jason the suspense is killing me" I whined like a child.

"C'mon Nicola, I'm waiting" He teased me. I got an idea into my head.

I put my arms around his neck pulling his lips onto mine; I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip I let him in.

Our tongues met in the fiery kiss.

The heat between our lips made a moan escape my lips.

I gently caressed his neck, not wanting to pull away.

He places his hands on my waist, deepening the kiss. I breathed heavily as our tongues grazed each other.

As I kept kissing him my hand made its way down his back towards where the present was.

Next thing I know I felt whatever it was and grabbed it.

I pushed him away and jumped out of the bed with the wrapped up present in my hand.

"I got it!" I shouted, next thing I knew two arms were around my waist.

"You tease" He whispered into my ear, I chuckled. "Open it" He demanded, I bit my lip.

I started to un-wrap the gift in my hands. Jason noticed my excitement and chuckled.

When all the wrapping paper was took off from it, two tickets were in my hand.

I looked down at them reading one of them, carefully.

I squealed in excitement turning around and jumping into Jason's arms.