24

After a while of thinking to myself, I laid myself under the covers and switched on the TV that was in the bedroom.

I decided to stay up here and give some time to Jason, alone.

As I was watching my favorite TV show, I heard the door creak.

I turned towards the doorway and saw Jason standing there with a look of sorrow on his face.

I gave him a small smile, regretting what I said earlier since all he's doing is just trying to protect me.

I pulled up the covers that were beside me and gestured him to get in beside me.

His eyes brightened up as he made his way towards the bed.

When he got in he pulled the covers over himself and pulled me into his chest.

"I'm sorry" He whispered to me, I sighed.

"You shouldn't be sorry, you're right. You're only trying to protect me and I appreciate that" I spoke to him, feeling guilty for my actions earlier.

"I love you, you know that right?" He told me. I looked up to see his brown eyes staring into mine.

"I love you too, Jason" He pecked my lips, and a smile formed onto his lips.

I could feel the butterflies on my stomach flutter, while I snuggled more into my chest.

I felt his hand creep up the back of my shirt, drawing circles on the bottom of my back.

I could feel myself relax at his gentle touch.

"I can't wait until we have our own" I felt his hand move from my back to my stomach rubbing it softly.

I smiled into his chest, thinking of a mini Jason running around.

"I can't wait either" I whispered, I looked up into his eyes to see a look of love in his eyes.

He pecked my lips again; we both turned our attention back to the TV while Jason kept rubbing my stomach.

After a while I got up from Jason's chest and made my way into the bathroom to take a shower.

He didn't want me to leave so he laid on top of me pinning me down to prevent me from moving.

He gave in after a while and let me take a shower, by myself.

I locked the bathroom door just in case he'd try anything, I chuckled to myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror, shuddering at the way I looked right now.

A shower was something I really needed right now.

I stripped down from my clothes and got into the shower.

The hot water cascaded down my hair all the way down my back, I felt relaxed.

I started to put the apple scented shampoo and wash it out.

I then somehow felt a breeze from like what happened this morning.

I let it go until the breeze like feeling didn't go away.

I frowned 'did Jason leave the window open in here?' I thought.

I shook my head and carried on.

I had this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, I didn't feel too good.

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. The steam from the shower was everywhere and on the showers glass.

Something caught my attention.

I looked at the shower from the inside since I was still in it with the towel wrapped around my body.

I looked at the glass, in front of me looked like a hand print, I gulped.

I felt a bit paranoid maybe it's Jason just messing around.

'But I locked the door?' I thought.

"Jason?" I called out his name. I heard shuffling from behind the door of the bathroom.

"Yes, beautiful" He replied. I chuckled, but remembered he was outside the bathroom door.

He couldn't have done that he knows how much I'd want my privacy.

I never answered him back. I held onto the towel on my body while I reached out to the door of the shower in front of me.

I opened the glass door, slowly.

"Nicola, is everything oaky?" I heard Jason from outside the bathroom door.

I stepped out of the shower but gasped. There right on the mirror written in blood was 'You're next'

"Nicola!" Jason shout my name, I was too shocked to answer. Someone was in here and I didn't even know.

Next thing I know the lights went off.

"Jason!" I screamed. I ran to the door trying to unlock it but it wouldn't work.

"Nicola, open the door!" He shouted, I started to breathe heavily.

"It won't open, Jason get me out of here!" I started to sob.

Before I knew it I felt a strong force push me to the ground. I looked around trying to see anything but I couldn't.

Jason's fist came out through the door since I started to see light coming in through the door.

I then felt hot hands wrap their way around my neck, tightly.

I couldn't breathe; I felt my lungs giving in.

"Jason" I spoke with a soft whisper. The grip on my neck was gone, and the lights came back on.

Jason run towards me and bent down to my level.

I started to cough and took in breaths.

Jason brought me into his chest.

"Nicola, what the hell happened?" He asked me, before I could speak he continued. "Your neck" He whispered, tracing it with his fingertips.

I didn't give him an answer, instead I pointed to the mirror on the wall where the writing was.

He looked up and saw it; he stared at it for a while until he looked back at me.

"Someone's trying to kill me Jason" I spoke, hoarsely. His jaw clenched.

He stood up and made his way to the mirror. He lifted up his fist and smashed the mirror, I flinched.

Blood started to trickle down from his knuckles and onto the floor.

He made his way back over to me and picked me up bridal style.

He laid me down onto the bed and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to find out who did this to you, I'll make them suffer" He whispered to me, with such venom.

I started to sob uncontrollably.

Jason pulled my head down onto my chest, while my tears soaked his shirt.

"I promised I'd protect you, I'm never leaving your sight again. I'm so sorry" He spoke, I nodded.

I thought this day would go pretty well, but after what happened today it wasn't anywhere near as good.

Whoever this person is they want me dead, and they won't stop at nothing until I'm gone.
------
I just wanted to tell you guys thank you so much for 1,000 votes this is amazing! Thank you guys comment what you thought of this chapter hope you enjoyed!