18

It’s been two days since I’ve locked myself in our bedroom and two days of thinking about my life.

Jason has been trying to get into the bedroom ever since but it hasn’t worked, thankfully.

I just felt the need to be alone to think about this by myself, without him bothering me.

Again thoughts flooded my mind about my life.

Why was I chosen to be his Lilith? There are plenty other girls than me who could have the courage to do this.

But me, I’m just a weak fragile girl who wants nothing to do with this stupid crap.

All I ever wanted to do was go to college, get married, have kids, grow old and die happy.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when Jason’s fist connected with the door again.

But this time his hand went straight through the door and unlocking it from my side.

Once the door was fully open Jason stood there with bags under his eyes and a worried look across his face.

He walked over to me pulling me into his arms, I felt so safe and protected in his arms.

He kissed the top of my head sending shivers down my spine.

“You’re not going to die on me Nicola, never. You have to try this with me, please.”

“I’m not ready, Jason. I can’t” I started to sob into his chest quietly.

Jason took my head from his chest wiping the tears that were falling down my cheeks.

“I’m here for you Nicola I always will be; you can’t die and I won’t let you” I sucked in a deep breath.

“Jason, I’m eighteen I can’t be a mother so soon. But if that’s the only way I guess we could try” Jason’s eyes widened, smiling.

“I love you so much, Nicola.” I smiled, not sure how I had the confidence to say what I just said.

“I love you to, Jason” I giggled.

“How about we go out for dinner just me and you, tonight?” Jason asked.

I nodded my head feeling excited about finally getting out of this house since what felt like forever.

Jason pecked my lips and walked out from the room leaving me to get ready for tonight.

I got up from the bed and walked over to our wardrobe that contained an endless supply of clothes.

While I was trying to pick out something, all that went through my mind was how the hell did I just agree to do this?

----------

I stood in front of the mirror finishing off the last curl in my hair. I put down the curling tong and switched it off.

I looked up planting a smile on my face satisfied with my choice of dress.

“Nicola you ready?” Jason shouted from downstairs. 

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute!” I shouted back down.

I rolled my eyes again looking at myself in the mirror before putting on my heels heading for the staircase.

As soon as my heels hit the staircase Jason looked up at me with the look of love in his eyes. I blushed seeing that he was staring at me as I made my way down the staircase.

Jason put his arm around my waist pecking my lips and whispering into my ear “beautiful”

I instantly blushed making Jason chuckle.

Jason guided us outside towards the car.

I took in the surroundings taking a deep breath of fresh air feeling like I’ve never been outside in ages.

“Nicola, you coming?” Jason chuckled.

I woke up out of my daze seeing Jason with the passenger door open, like a gentleman.

I walked to the car getting inside while Jason closed the door and made his way to the driver’s side.

When Jason was in the car he drove to wherever when he took me by surprise by taking my hand, I looked up to him smiling.

-------

We arrived in an Italian restaurant that was really fancy and really expensive looking.

Of course a guy in a suit guided us to our table that had expensive cutlery making me really nervous to touch them in case I drop any of them.

Me and Jason sat across from each other face-to-face. Of course Jason brought me to a restaurant that had Italian cause I just love Italian.

We both ordered the same thing which was Spaghetti. When I went through the menu it was really expensive I had no idea where Jason could get the money from. Then again he does have a mansion.

As we sat there waiting for our food Jason held my hand telling me how beautiful I looked.

Occasionally I would blush which would make him chuckle.

When our food came we both ate it after that we both left the restaurant heading towards home.

Occasionally, Jason would glance at me from time to time and rubbing my hand with his thumb.

To be honest this was the best time I’ve had in a long time.

I’ve never gotten to go on a date with anyone especially in a fancy restaurant.

It felt good to get out of the house for once.

------

When we got home I went upstairs to bed while Jason sat downstairs in the living room watching television.

I laid down onto the comfortable king sized bed feeling a bit chilly without Jason beside me in this big massive bed.

I instantly stood up and walked downstairs into the living room and not seeing Jason there, which made me frown.

“Jason?” I called, his name echoed throughout the house.

I looked around everywhere but there was no sign.

I was starting to get worried wondering where he could be.

I walked towards the front door and sighed in relief when I saw Jason standing there with his back turned to me.

“Jason, what are you doing out here?” I asked confused.

Jason turned around anger written all over his face and there stood Alex with his Lilith right in front of him.

‘Oh no, this isn’t going to be good’ I thought.