30

2 days later....

After the break in of an unknown source in our hotel room, we were being cautious.

I asked the hotel staff could they check and see if they could get anything on camera from the hotel lobby, nothing.

There was nothing there to see if someone went into our room, but there was nothing.

This person obviously doesn't want to be seen.

But today was the day we were both going home, nothing happened during those two days.

I was happy nothing happened, it was a relief.

But it's like as if nothing happens, something else comes but it is worse.

Some things just can't go right for us, just for the time we can spend it together on our own.

We were both now on the plane, hand in hand.

I had my head on Jason's chest, waiting for this plane to just take off and bring us home.

"I'm sorry, but when I find out who is doing all of this I'll kill them" I could feel Jason beginning to get angry.

I didn't want his anger getting out of control and causing a scene on the plane so I crashed my lips onto his.

I could feel the anger that Jason has been keeping in, pass by.

It's like I'm something that helps him through this, but I'm here and I'm not letting him lose control of himself.

Both our lips moved in sync as he licked my bottom lips for entrance, I let him.

Our tongues both danced together as we both enjoyed this, it felt like everything was going in slow motion.

Like everything in the world didn't matter, nothing mattered.

I guess he was all that matters to me.

We both let go of our little make out session as our foreheads pressed together, out of breath.

Jason put his hand onto my cheek and caressed it, softly. The feel of his hand was so smooth.

I moved away from Jason's embrace looking around at all the other passengers, noticing that some of them were staring.

I instantly started to blush; I was sat beside the window so I could see everything.

To be honest I love sitting beside the window on a plane, the view is just amazing.

I felt myself growing a bit tiered, so laid my head onto Jason's shoulder.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

Jason's P.O.V.

Nicola was fast asleep on my shoulder as the plane started to leave Paris.

All these thoughts were washed up in my mind.

I wanted to know who did this, I want to know who is doing this altogether.

Someone had the balls to walk into our hotel room and go through our stuff.

Just the thought of it made me want to kill someone right now.

But I know I had to control my anger in front of all these people, I guess that's why Nicola crashed her lips onto mine.

Her lips on mine made all the anger go away, it's like when I'm around her nothing else matters.

She's all that matters to me.

But once I find out whom the hell this is I'll kill them. I won't even waste my time.

Even though I'd like them to have a slow and painful death, I just want them dead.