11

Okay so since it's my birthday today I'm going to update two chapters for you guys, enjoy! 

------

That morning I woke up to Jason’s arms still being wrapped around my waist tightly.

I wanted to get up and go to the bathroom but I could'nt get up from his tight grip.

I tried to untangle both of his arms from around my waist slowly.

I stopped for a minute feeling his hot breath on the back of my neck, he’s awake.

“Trying to escape again?” He asked, chuckling lightly. I turned around coming face to face with him.

“I wanted to go to the bathroom” I told him.

He unwrapped his arms from around my waist.

I got up from the bed walking over to the bathroom doing my business.

I came out from the bathroom not seeing Jason in the bed anymore.

I walked into the wardrobe getting changed into a comfortable tracksuit bottoms and a top.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see a gorgeous Rottweiler dog sitting down by the back door.

I smiled walking over to pet him but he started to growl at me making me step back.

He walked towards me with his teeth barred out ready to attack me.

Next thing I know Jason is by my side speaking another language which made the dog stop growling and lay down on the ground.

“You can pet him you know, he won’t bite” He chuckled walking towards him petting him.

He gestured me over and took my hand and placed it on the dog’s fur which was so soft.

As soon as Jason touched my hand there was something there like a spark?

“What is he?” I asked him.

“Hell hound, he’ll stop you from escaping like what you did yesterday” He stood up walking towards the door.

“Wait! Where are you going?” I asked him, he sighed.

“Out” after he said that he walked out the door locking it behind him.

I sighed wondering what I could do in this house.

Well I would have an escape plan but since this dog is here there’s no way I’ll be going anywhere.

Jason’s P.O.V.

I drove to my father’s house since he wants to ‘talk to me’ about something.

As soon as I got to the house I kept thinking about Nicola.

I walked towards my father’s mansion, ringing the bell.

My father’s butler opened the door welcoming me inside.

“Your father will be here in a minute, Mr. McCann” The butler walked away towards the kitchen.

I sat in the living room waiting for my father to make an appearance.

“Well hello son, long time no see” My father appeared on the chair beside me. I rolled my eyes.

“What do you want?” I snapped wishing I was at home with Nicola.

“No need to snap at me Jason. So I heard you found your Lilith huh?” I nodded my head in response making him continue.

“And it had to be Anne’s daughter the mother that destroyed our family; don’t you remember what they did to us?” I kept my head down I knew what my father was capable of.

“That’s right Jason she’s never going to love you for what you did to her mother and friends you practically ruined her life!” I stood up angry feeling my eyes turning the bloody red.

“She will love me; I don’t care if I have to make her I will!” I shouted towards him. My father chuckled lightly.

“That’s what you said about the last one and what happened? Oh yeah she died just like that, maybe the same thing might happen to Nicola if you leave her alone in that house by herself, just like what you’re doing now” He laughed loudly making an echo all the way through the house. I widened my eyes.

“Yeah, because you killed her. You killed Selena! And you’re not going to hurt Nicola because if you do I’ll you myself!” I spat coldly.

“You’d kill your own father for that?!” He stood up angry; I shook my head stomping to the door. But what my father said made me stop.

“I’ll see you for dinner tomorrow me and your mother would like to meet this Nicola, after all she will be the next Lilith right?” I turned around glaring at him.

“You’re not welcome” He chuckled.

“See you tomorrow, son” I gritted my teeth walking out the door and slamming it behind me.

I got into the car hitting the steering wheel with my fists.

I couldn’t believe he’d bring up Selena!

When I was around Selena I liked her, but when I’m around Nicola I love her and I’d do anything to protect her.

If my father hurts Nicola, he’s dead!

Nicola’s P.o.v.

I sat on the sofa board to death watching the television.

Every time I moved to a different room the dog would follow me there.

‘I wonder were Jason went?’ I thought.

After a few minutes of watching my favorite TV show I heard the door slam behind me making me jump.

I turned around to see Jason fuming his red eyes looking into my brown ones.

Once he saw me he started to cool down and his eyes turned back to normal.

The next thing I know Jason is hugging me tightly leaning his head on my shoulder.

I was surprised by his sudden actions that I let go of him making him look into my eyes.

“Please, never leave me” Jason whispered to me.

‘What should I say’ I thought.

I said nothing Jason still looking at me waiting for an answer.

He sighed getting up from the couch and walking upstairs towards the bedroom.

I sat there thinking what’s wrong with him? He’s never like this? He was being, soft.

I think I like the soft side of Jason he’s not violent, he’s not shouting, he’s not being mean or rough.

He’s being nice for once, I think its love.

But I wonder could I ever love him.