28

So guys I got my Debs dress today and I am super happy, just to let you guys know a debs is just like prom, but we just call it debs in Ireland, I hope you guys like this chapter so let me know in the comments what you think and thank you for your votes it means the world to me, thank you! 💜

-------

Tonight Jason is taking me out for dinner, for now I just hope nothing ruins this.

Of course when I say that everything is going to be fine or nothing's going to happen, it's the complete opposite.

Something always happens and it's like my life is surrounded by bad luck, but what can I say Jason is practically a demon.

But when he loses control of his anger, it's scary. It's like something you've never see before.

I thought that maybe it is scary when you could have a boyfriend with anger problems or worse.

But his anger isn't like anything I've seen before. When he's around me he tries to control it and I'm happy about that.

I looked into the mirror, happy with my work. I was currently wearing a red silk robe around my body.

I hadn't decided what I was going to wear yet. I looked through my closet and sighed.

'Yep I've nothing to wear' I thought to myself.

But before I could finally choose something hands covered both my eyes, I smiled.

"I've got something to show you" I felt Jason's breath on the back of my ear causing me to shiver a little.

"Okay but what is it?" I heard Jason's chuckle behind me.

"That's why it's called a surprise, baby" I groaned, desperately wanting to know what it is.

"Oh c'mon tell me, please" I whined like a little child.

"Turn around and walk forward" I sighed, but did it anyway.

As I walked forward I felt my knees hit off what felt like the bed in which I nearly fell on top of.

"You're trying to kill me aren't you?" I heard him lightly chuckle again.

I felt his hands fall from my eyes, but I kept my eyes closed just in case.

"You can open them, you know?" I opened my eyes slowly.

I looked down onto the bed and saw the blue dress Jason begged me to try on today, but I guess I couldn't.

"How did you get this?" I asked, surprised.

He turned me around towards him; he put his finger onto my nose and tipped it softly.

"It's my little secret" He whispered, I giggled.

"But how would you know if it looks good on me?" I questioned him, both his eyebrows raised.

"Nicola, you look beautiful in everything." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, I put my head down.

I felt his fingers lift up my chin; I looked into his soft brown eyes.

"You'll always be beautiful to me" I smiled.

To be honest it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Even though he is kind of evil but just not to me I don't see 'evil' I see an 'angel'.

I felt his lips begin to come in contact to mine, he licked my bottom lip and I gladly accepted.

I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, I moaned. I could feel Jason smirk against my lips as we both fought for dominance.