35

I hope you all enjoy this chapter since you'll all finally know who it is that has been invading Nicola's mind and giving her and Jason a hard time.

It would also be amazing if you could give me a follow on my Instagram page which includes lots of Make-up done by me so if you're interested check out my insta on: nataliesmakeupart. Thanks everyone!

__________

After the incident with Rose today everyone went home and so did Rose.

I was currently in my room with Pattie pacing back and forth. We were debating on telling Jason or not.

"I can't tell him Pattie, he'll worry too much. He'll cancel this whole thing and I don't want that to happen. I just want us to be happy." I told her.

Pattie stood up and stopped me from pacing anymore.

"I promise I won't tell him" I sighed as relief washed over me.

"Thank you" I whispered to her. She pulled me in for a tight hug as tears began to drop from my eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call him?" She asked me. I pulled away from her hug and shook my head.

"No I can't. I want this wedding to go on and nobody is going to stop us" I told her. She sighed and nodded her head.

"I'm going to go to bed, are you going to be fine?" She asked me.

"Yes I'll be fine I'll see you in the morning" I told her. Pattie nodded and walked out closing the door behind her.

I sat down on the bed with my legs crossed together. I heard the vibration of my phone on my locker.

I picked it up and saw Jason's call ID. 'Oh no, just act normal Nicola' I told myself.

I pressed answer and put the phone against my ear.

"Hey Princess" his husky voice echoed through the phone. At that moment it felt like his voice could sooth everything.

"Hey" I whispered. It was evident something was wrong, but I hope he didn't notice.

"Is everything okay Nicola?" he asked. I squeezed my eyes, crap.

"Yeah everything's fine, why?" I asked him. I bit my lip hoping he bought it.

"You seemed at bit off that's all, just know that I love you and we'll finally be able to see each other soon" he told me. I felt more tears swelling in my eyes.

"No everything's fine and I love you too" I told him.

"That's good, listen I've got to go. Sweet dreams Nicola" he sighed. I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"Okay I'll see you soon, goodnight babe" I told him. The phone call ended so I put my phone back.

I turned off the lights and got under the covers. I began to drift on Jason's side of the bed, I felt much safer because of the smell of his cologne that lingered the pillow.

I could suddenly feel a heavy weight being pushed down onto my chest. I couldn't breathe.

It was suddenly dark but something caught my eye. It looked like I was looking out my mirror and into my room.

'What the hell is happening?' I thought. I looked over and saw that my body was lying on the bed.

I began to bang on the glass of the mirror. I saw my body rise up from the bed.

I saw it walking towards where I was. It stood there and I noticed that this wasn't me.

"Is it okay if I could borrow your body for a while, it feels nice" it spoke, my voice.