10

After a couple of minutes the police still weren’t here.

The telephone started ringing throughout my ears loudly.

Everyone looked my way; I got up and answered the phone.

"Hello" I asked.

Have you seen him yet?” A woman asked me, I was confused. “You” She answered.

Me?” I asked totally confused.

“Yes, you. I saw you with him”

“Who are you? How do you know me?” I asked her totally confused as to how she knew me.

“You have brown hair, right? And both of your arms bandaged from two deep cuts” I was so confused of how she knew what I looked like; I got really frustrated with her.

“Who is this? How do you know me?” I asked once again.

“You’re his soul mate, he can’t live without you” I shook my head.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I told her.

“He’s the devil’s son. I just know he’s not going to stop coming after you. For the first time he’s seen you he’s fallen in love, he won’t stop until you love him back” I frowned.

She continued to talk “You saw his red eyes”

“Huh?” She sighed.

“You ran away from him. He’s not going to stop until he finds you!” I gritted my teeth.

“Fuck you!” I shouted. I hung up the phone and walked back towards the booth.

I sat there with my head in my hands. The waitress came back to me.

“The police are here” I nodded my head thanking her.

The two police officers came towards me. They both sat down.

“So what’s your problem miss?” The lady officer asked me.

“I got kidnaped yesterday; he’s after me you have to do something” I cried.

“Who is after you madam” She asked politely.

“His name is Jason, Jason McCann” After I said his name all of the lights went out in the diner.

Everyone started to panic and scream. I got up from the booth trying to see where I was going.

He was here I could feel it.

Everything was pitch black.

People were still running and trying to get out.

I stood there I knew he'd come back for me and now everybody around me was going to die.

The doors were all locked from the outside and nobody could get out.

I heard the slashing of bodies being torn to pieces. I covered my ears trying to block it out.

“Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!” I shouted, sobbing.

Everything went silent.

I uncovered my ears hearing nothing but silence.

The lights turned back on and everybody around me was torn to pieces, blood was everywhere.

I looked up and saw Jason standing at the end of the diner looking at me with blood in his hands.

I gasped, the red color in his eyes were still there.

I stood there nothing came out of my mouth.

Jason walked towards me, furious.

I couldn’t move it was like my feet were glued to the floor.

I was afraid of what he was going to do.

Jason stood in front of me looking into my eyes.

He grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder.

I started to hit his back with my fists telling him to let me go.

“Nicola, you should know better than not to run away from me” He walked over to the passenger side of the car and opened it, putting me in and slamming the door after me.

He got in beside me, starting the car.

I sat there looking at him.

Before he drove off he grabbed me by the cheeks roughly making me look into his bloody red eyes.

“Don’t ever do that again, do you understand? If you do there will be consequences!” He let go turning back towards the wheel driving back to the house.

When we got back to the house he got out of the car and walked towards my side opening the door and grabbing my wrist pulling me inside.

“Go to bed, I’ll be there in a minute” I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom and pulling on a pair of black pj bottoms and a grey tank top.

I was just pulling the tank top of my pajamas over my head when Jason spoke

“Nice bra” I turned around quickly seeing him standing there with an amused look on his face.

“Do you mind?” I asked him, he chuckled.

“Like I’ve never seen you naked before” I widened my eyes.

“Oh yeah I forgot you put cameras around my house” I said smartly.

I walked towards the bed getting in and covering myself.

Jason was in the walk in wardrobe getting changed.

He walked out in nothing but a grey tracksuit and no shirt on.

I was staring at him, he noticed me staring and he smirked.

“You like what you see?” He asked me, which made me step out of the trance from staring at him.

I shook my head and laid down putting my head onto the soft pillow beneath me.

I felt the other side of the bed sink down beside me.

I scooted over but was pulled back by Jason’s arms wrapped around me.

I closed my eyes feeling annoyed.

Before I fell asleep Jason whispered into my ear “Sleep tight baby, no more nightmares just me and you, I love you”. After that he puts his head into my neck kissing it softly.

It felt so good like it needed to be there.

Wait! What am I saying?! 

---------

I want to thank you so much for all the votes guys, it means a lot! Comment and tell me what you think of this chapter! (: