8

After what had happened today my Mom was scared to leave me on my own.

I told her to go and have fun, she told me to call her whenever and she'd call when she arrived.

This party was in California so she had to catch a flight.

She wouldn't be home till tomorrow to see me leave for college.

After she left I locked all of the windows and doors and double checked them.

I sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV to Pretty Little Liars.

I laid down on the sofa feeling tired.

I rubbed my forehead and closed my eyes, darkness consuming me.

Hours later........

I woke up hearing the telephone ringing beside me.

I rub my tiered eyes looking at the time which read 12:00pm.

I sighed grabbing the telephone and answering it.

'it could be mom' I thought.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Nicola." I heard a familiar husky voice.

"Uh...hi. Who is this?" I ask, wondering who it was.

"You tell me" He said, I frowned.

"Well, I-I have no idea" I answered.

"Scary night, isn't it?" I smirked.

"Mark, you gave yourself away." I chuckled. I turned on the little lamp beside the sofa.

"Are you alone in the house?" He asked, I sighed looking out the window.

"Mark that's so unoriginal. I'm disappointed in you." I chuckled.

"Maybe that's because I'm not Mark" I frowned, confused.

"So, who are you?" I asked again. I tucked my hand into my jeans pocket.

"The question isn't "Who am I?" The question is "Where am I?" I breathed heavily getting scared.

"S-S-So, where are you?" I asked, laughing lightly.

"Your front porch" I was confused and scared at the same time.

I walked towards the front door.

"Why would you be calling from my front porch?" I asked, turning the light onto the front porch.

"You'll see" He said. I looked outside the window beside the door, seeing nobody.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I call your bluff." I took the lock off the door and stepped out onto the porch looking around seeing nobody.

  "So where are you?" I ask again.

"Right here" he answers.

I kept looking around and walking further out towards the porch, nobody is here?

'Stupid Mark' I thought.

I chuckle "Can you see me right now?" I ask.

"Uh-huh" He answers.

"Uh-huh, okay." I stick a finger up my nose. "What am I doing? Huh?" I laugh "Huh? What am I doing? Hello!" I shout out.

I took my finger out of my nose chuckling. "Nice try, Mark. Bye now" I was about to hang up the phone but he said something which really scared me.

"If you hang up on me, I'll kill your Mother." I was now shaking.

"Do you want your Mother to die, Nicola. Cause she sure didn't want to" I gasp.

"Fuck you, you creep!" I shouted down onto the phone.

I hung up the phone and ran back into the house locking the door.

I stood by the door looking out. I heard a creak behind me.

I turned around coming face-to-face with Jason, I screamed.

He tried to grab me but I ducked running up the stairs.

He ran up the stairs after me grabbing my foot and dragging me down with him.

I fell down the stairs along with him and onto the cold hard ground.

I tried to stand back up, but I had to limp because I think I just twisted my ankle.

I limped to the kitchen grabbing a butcher knife and going outside the back door, hiding.

"Come on, Nicola. Where are you?!" I closed my eyes letting the tears slide down my cheeks.

I ducked down making my way to the car.

I looked up through the window to see if he was there, he was.

He looked me straight in the eye and smashed open the window.

I screamed running towards my car, I was running but then I heard the shatter of glass behind me.

Jason jumped on top of me making me fall face forward.

I tried to crawl away but he grabbed my legs preventing me from escaping.

I had my back facing the ground now and my eyes met his brown ones.

He laid on top of me holding me down. I struggled to get him off but he was too strong.

He chuckled looking at me. "Don't worry baby we'll have that fixed up for you." He pointed out to my ankle.

He kissed my forehead pushing the bit of hair that was in my face away, he sighed.

"I'm sorry I have to do this, but breathe." He placed a cloth on my nose.

I tried not to breathe in the chemical but I just gave up like that.

He's got me and there's nothing else I can do about it now.

Jason's P.O.V.

I can't believe I have her after all of this time.

I looked at her beautiful face while she slept.

I held her bridal style walking towards my black porshe.

I opened the car door putting her in the passenger side.

After closing the door I walked towards the driver's side and got in.

Before I started the car I caressed her cheek, smiling.

I thought about when we'd get married her and I having our own child.

Me taking my father's place as the Devil and her taking my mother's place as the Lilith.

I could only imagine our child.

We could live forever and rule all Hell, I couldn't wait any longer.

------
And just to let you guys know there is a scene in this from the scream movie sorry I'm so in love with horror movies haha, so much inspiration from movies I love so I saw all your comments and it's amazing how much you guys love this, so here's another update tell me what you think. And keep voting thank you for all of your votes so far it means a lot! 💜