9

I woke up in a familiar room.

I thought for a second remembering this room from one of my dreams.

I realized this was real and I was actually kidnapped by Jason McCann.

I noticed my ankle was bandaged up.

I got up from the bed straight away and limped towards the window.

The windows were barred up, I guess preventing me from escaping.

I gulped, feeling scared.

I looked at the surroundings outside the window and saw that the house was surrounded by trees and a little lane that’s probably the only way out of this hell hole.

I looked below seeing his car and Jason getting out. I hid behind the curtain so he couldn’t see me.

He went to the trunk of the car and took out a few shopping bags and walked into the house.

I closed my eyes thinking about all of this, ‘how was I going to get out of here?’ I thought.

I heard steps coming up towards the bedroom door.

I rushed towards the bed quickly and jumped in covering myself in the process.

I closed my eyes pretending I was asleep.

The door knob turned and all I could hear was footsteps coming towards the bed.

I felt the bed being sat on right beside me.

I felt his hand caress my left cheek, he chuckled. I felt his breath on my ear.

“I know you’re awake you don’t have to pretend baby” He whispered into my ear making me flinch.

I opened my eyes slowly seeing him smiling down at me.

I sat up quickly moving over to the other side of the bed away from him.

He chuckled getting up from the bed and walking towards the door.

“Get dressed your clothes are in the closet and hurry your dinner is ready” He walked out closing the door behind him. I gulped.

I got up from the bed and walked over to the closet.

I opened the doors and noticed it was a walk in closet with so many clothes.

My eyes widened at this. At one side I was guessing was Jason’s clothes and the other side was mine.

With the amount of clothes in this closet he’s expecting me to stay here forever.

‘That is not going to happen’ I thought.

I picked out a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top and I put them on.

I walked towards the long mirror and saw myself in it and smoothed it down.

After I put on my clothes I walked down to the kitchen.

I sat down at the table while Jason was leaning over the stove making something.

I gulped, terrified of what he could be making especially from what I saw in that dream.

After a while he walked towards me with a smile plastered onto his face and carried two plates in his hands.

I closed my eyes praying to god.

He placed the plate in front of me; I opened my eyes to see only Spaghetti on the plate. I sighed, relieved.

He sat down across from me and digged into his meal.