•33•

The next morning I woke up and noticed that I was okay and that Jason was still beside me, sleeping.

He was right; I didn't have one bad dream about anything last night.

I didn't have to worry about anything, but what if he/she just didn't want to show up in my dreams last night.

They've done it before and they can do it again, after all they do like playing games.

I sighed and looked down at Jason, I snuggled into his chest.

"Morning" Jason's raspy morning voice whispered into my ear.

"Morning" I replied back to him, he kissed my forehead. He kept his arms around my waist.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked, I nodded my head in his chest.

"I told you, you wouldn't have any more nightmares" He kissed my forehead again.

"But that happened before and then they came back" I told him.

"Listen Nicola, that necklace you're wearing is preventing someone from getting into your head" I looked up from his chest.

"But what if they come back after me for real" Jason smirked.

"They wouldn't dare step inside this house, if they knew what was good for them" I smiled and kissed him.

Jason's soft lips kissed mine with such passion, it was amazing. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him.

I felt his hand go down the bottom of my back to my ass where he squeezed it, I gasped.

In that moment he took the chance to stick his tongue into my mouth where our tongues began to fight for dominance.

It felt like fire in my mouth, his kisses were like fire.

Next thing I know was that he was hovering over me, with his lips still on mine.

He let go taking in some air and began to put kisses down my jawline, towards my neck.

I let out a soft moan and realized what I just did. All of this was becoming heated when he grabbed onto my left breast while he began to suck on my neck.

I moaned again, before the door was being knocked on. I gasped and pushed Jason from me in which he landed beside me.

The Butler walked into our room with no emotion on his face.

"Breakfast is ready, downstairs" It was all he said, until he left the room.

I felt my face turning red from embarrassment, Jason began to laugh.

"Jason it's not funny" I nudged him in the side, which stopped him from laughing.

"Oh c'mon your moan is sexy" He whispered into my ear, I felt myself blushing again.

"I hate you" I said, jokingly.

"No, you love me" He told me, kissing my cheek.

"Nope" I said, simply.

"Say you love me, or you know what I'll do" He smirked.

I gasped, knowing exactly what he was going to do to me.

"Okay! Okay, I love you" I told him, he smirked again in satisfaction.

"I love you too, but I'm hungry" I giggled at his silliness.

He got up from his side of the bed and began to put a shirt over his head and some sweatpants.

I left my pajama's on deciding on not to get dressed yet.

We both walked down to the dining room to see Pattie and Jeremy, eating breakfast.

They looked up to see us coming down into the room. We both sat down beside each other, opposite them.

"Did you sleep well?" Jeremy asked me.

"Yeah, thank you" I told him, he smiled. He actually smile? Did I just see Jeremy smile?

"Oh, Nicola we're going to get started on planning the wedding today!" Pattie spoke, smiling.

"Great! I can't wait!" I spoke to her, excitedly.

I looked around the table and noticed that there were so many options to choose from for breakfast.

All of this was just amazing, all of it just made my mouth water.

I picked up whatever I wanted and began eating.

After breakfast, I headed to the room to get dressed while Jason stayed downstairs.

I picked up whatever I was going to wear and put it on.

I was about to walk out, but Pattie walked into the room with magazines in her hand.

She had such a wide smile spread onto her face as she placed the magazines and other items onto the table in the room.

She sat down at the table and gestured me over to sit down beside her.

I sat down beside her and noticed that the magazines had red wedding dresses but not white?

"Um, Pattie aren't the dresses supposed to be white?" I asked her, she chuckled.

"Oh no us Lilith's have to be married in black, it's the tradition" She told me, I nodded.

I took a magazine into my hand and began to look at some of the amazing dresses inside.

Pattie was telling me all her ideas for the wedding; she really did know what she was doing.

And for some reason we don't have bridesmaids or flower girls, nothing of that kind.

It was weird how it was so different to a normal wedding; I guess it was just a unique thing.

I could feel my heart beating fast in my chest at the thought of having a wedding.

I just couldn't wait to be married to Jason; it brought tears to my eyes.

I was relieved that I wasn't going to have those horrible nightmares ever again, it makes me happy.

I can finally sleep peacefully without anything bugging me ever again, even though Jason told me they wouldn't set foot into this house.

Maybe they would? Maybe they could risk their life to kill me.

Why? Why was it so important to kill me? What have ever done to someone?

---------

Sorry I took ageeees to update. But I wanna thank you all for the amazing feedback I am getting and my story getting 4k favourites, which is beyond AMAZING!! This chapter is a bit boring but I'll be updating for you all again tomorrow :)