Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.

*5 years later*

"Papa, were they really bad people?"

Louis turns his attention to the small blonde haired figure standing in the doorway, her eyes big and blue, her hands clutching a teddy bear as she waits for his reply.

"Come over here peanut, let me tell you about them, yeah?" He says tapping his knee as she smiles widely running over, her pigtails bouncing on her head as she climbs her way up onto his knee with the help of her father.

He moves the papers filled with the rough drafts of his novel that's currently in the process of being written — he's been working on it for five years, he can never get it the way he wants.

"They weren't bad people, they were good people, but the world was bad to them — they weren't being given a good life like you have" he begins as she rests her head on his chest listening to him talk as she scans the papers — the words making no sense to her but he words coming from Louis mouth catching her attention more than anything.

"Why did the police take them then papa? Why did they put uncle Harry to sleep and take Aunt Bowie away?" She says quietly looking up at him through her eyelashes curiously.

"Because peanut, sometimes if the world doesn't treat you properly, it's best to be taken out of it so you can rest — Uncle Harry needed his rest" he says softly, trying to sugar coat the horrid events that happened for the four year old.

"Angel, I told you to clean up your toys when you were finished pla— oh, what's going on?" Her voice gets quieter as she looks at her husband with their baby sat on his lap, their voices hushed as they speak to one another softly.

"Little miss curious here wanted to know more about her Uncle Harry and Aunt Bowie" Louis smiles as she smiles at her mother snuggling into her teddy bear.

Quinn is silent as she watches them, her eyes filling with tears as she steps forward and sits on Louis other knee wrapping one arm around his neck and the other holding onto her little girls hand.

"Is there any photos of them?" She asks looking at her parents, eyes filled with hope on finally seeing what her second two favourite people look like.

"They hated photos, we could never get them in any" Quinn lies, looking at Angel and then at Louis who nods with a tight lipped smile and tears in his own eyes.

"What did they like then?" She asks, her head resting on Louis chest once again as Quinn rests her cheek on the top of his head.

"They loved the stars"

"Niall, I'm not made of glass you can stop holding onto me" she laughs as Niall fusses over her as she steps out of the car.

"You're nearly nine months pregnant Steph, I don't want to fuck things up now" he says nervously as she looks at him before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"You've helped me more than you'll ever know Ni, now, can you please get your hand off my ass when we're about to go and visit a four year old?" She laughs as Niall swats it before taking his hand away, the two of them laughing as they make their way up the driveway.

"I hope Payno is here, haven't seen him in awhile" Niall says moving side to side nervously as Steph rings the door bell of the home.