Track 8. | I Want To Break Free

💿
"I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I dont need you
I've got to break free"

Song: I want to break free - Queen.

Bowie

"Today we are all present here for the trial of Mr Mick Greenberg on one account of class A drug possession. Jury of 12 is present, lawyer on behalf of Greenberg is present and one witness account is present here." The judge says as she reads out what she has to before she starts.

Everyone sits down after her words and await her to begin.

"Mr Greenberg do you understand why you are here today standing before me and a jury in this court house in New York?" She asks Harry who's sat beside me and an officer on his left.

The court room is mostly full of press that pushed their way in and got some seats to watch this all unfold right under their noses.

I look around nervously and see Liam sat a few rows of seats away from me. He gives me a reassuring smile and nod.

"Yes your honour" Harry says looking at her from his seat where he's sat handcuffed and up straight giving his full attention to his surroundings.

"Are you aware and recognise that you have been arrested by the New York Police Department for being in possession of class A drugs including multiple grams of cocaine and ecstasy that was found in a black sports bag in which you were holding?" The judge says staring at Harry through her glasses that are perched at the end of her nose.

"Yes your honour" Harry says respectfully which is surprising coming from him since he was acting like a dickhead seducing me earlier.

"Ms Anderson please stand before the court" She says all of a sudden calling on me. I look around and stand up slowly. I walk down to stand before her I look around and see Liam giving me a smile again giving me the confidence I need.

"Please state your  position and who you are defending today in court Ms Anderson" she says coldly looking at me, a small 5'4 girl standing before her probably looking like a deer in headlights.

"Lawyer from Johnston Lawyer and Solicitors here in New York. I am here defending Mr Mick Greenberg in court today" I say confidently looking at her.

"Take the stand Ms Anderson and give your defence points to the jury and the rest of the court" she says pointing to her left to a small raised platform with a microphone.

I walk towards the stand feeling all eyes burning into my me and I step up onto the platform and lowering the mic slightly to reach my height, how embarrassing.

I clear my throat and look up and see Harry smiling at me sweetly and mouthing you've got this at me along with Liam a few rows behind him.

"Your honour, Is it written in Mr Greenberg's arrest file that the bag he was seen with was owned by him and him only?" I say looking towards her as she holds Harry's arrest file in her hands.

"Officer Brown from New York Police Department has stated here that Mr Greenberg was found with a black sports bag on his person at the time of his arrest" she says reading the file and looking at me again waiting for me to speak again.