Track 30. | Arabella

💿
"Arabella's got a '70s head
But she's a modern lover, it's an exploration
She's made of outer space
And her lips are like the galaxy's edge
And her kiss the colour of a constellation fallin' into place"

Song: Arabella - Arctic Monkeys.

* * *

Bowie.

Tonight is going great. Steph and Joey are such nice people, not to mention huge party animals like Niall told us earlier. I'm thankful that Charlie suggested this idea as I think we all need to blow off some steam and let loose for a night considering what's happened these few weeks.

I tell Charlie and Stevie that I'm leaving to go get another drink and as I'm walking towards the mini bar Harry walks around from the other side of the RV putting his phone back in his jeans pocket looking anxious about something, god I hope he wasn't doing drugs this early into the party.

"hey, you okay?" I ask as he walks to the mini bar filling up his red solo cup with his usual whiskey. He looks startled when he realizes I'm next to him which makes me raise my eyebrows in confusion at him.

"uh, yeah, yeah I'm fine" he says trying to force a smile onto his face but I know somethings wrong he just doesn't want to tell anyone. I nod and pour my own drink from the bottle of vodka I left down when I went to dance with everyone else.

"Steph and Joey are amazing, I think Charlie is getting on great with them also" I say changing the subject nodding over towards Charlie who's now twerking with Steph and joey while Stevie cheers the on.

"what are they doing?" Harry asks sipping his drink with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion at what's happening across from us. "they're twerking, Steph is teaching Charlie who's very adamant on getting it right" I laugh as I hear a slight chuckle from Harry next to me.

"you coming out to dance? I'm sure you can twerk also, you've got a juicy ass" I say laughing winking at him jokingly as he rolls his eyes smirking at me. "dancing isn't my thing, I prefer to stand around and drink" Harry says holding up his cup nodding at it.

I nod and laugh at his words "okay but if you change your mind I'm sure Niall would like a twerking partner" I say nodding towards Niall who's trying to get Louis to twerk with him which isn't going great since Louis still looks like he wants to end Niall's life.

Harry nods at my words before I head towards everyone again smiling at Charlie cheers me over to her and Steph by Liam who's happily spinning his music while taking sips of his own drink here and there.

"what's up with Mr. grumpy over there?" Charlie asks looking over at Harry who's looking at his phone with a stern look gripping his cup in his hand tightly. His cowboy hat making it hard to take whatever he's angry or anxious seriously.

I shrug my shoulders "no idea, I'm sure if something was wrong he would tell us straight away" I say which Charlie nods in agreement at my words taking a big gulp of her drink. "he used to be the life of every party when we were growing up, one time he jumped off a roof and broke his ankle which he didn't know he broke until he woke up the next morning in someone's back garden" Charlie laughs.

I raise my eyebrows in shock, Harry a party animal, now that's something I would love to see. Charlie takes my hand and walks us over to Niall who's dancing alone since Louis has walked off towards the bar.

"great night huh?" Niall says happily gulping down the last of his drink before tipping it upside down cheering. "it's great, everyone is so much fun here!" Charlie says happily which causes Niall to smile at her words. "want me to introduce you to the rest of Steph's gang?" Niall asks Charlie which she nods before Niall pulls her away towards a group of people near the RV.