Track 32. | Tiny Dancer

__________________________
💿
Hold me closer, tiny dancer
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen
You had a busy day today

Song: Tiny Dancer - Elton John.

_________________________

Bowie.

I woke up with my face smushed against the mattress and the pillow over my head. I throw the pillow off the back of my head towards my feet.

I lift my head up as I roll onto my back opening my eyes. They still sting as I slowly open them before rubbing my hands over them to stop the stinging over the tears a few hours ago.

I stayed awake for what felt like hours after Harry and Charlie finally stopped. I just lay on my back staring into the darkness as tears fell down the side of my cheeks onto the mattress.

I huff at the thought of being that vulnerable and upset again. I quickly open the curtain the day light from the window above the sink a few feet away blinding my eyes.

"Morning!" Charlie sings at me as she passes me walking into the lounge holding a bowl of cereal in her hand.

"Morning" I mumble back plastering a smile on my face until she walks away from me.

I roll my eyes and jump out from the bunk hitting the floor with a thud.

"Morning short cake!" Niall shouts at me from the lounge as he notices me in the hallway.

I wave at him and walk over to the fridge grabbing another water bottle as my throat is raw and sore from screaming into my pillow repeatedly during the night.

As I close the fridge Harry emerges from the lounge stopping next to me at the fridge. I mentally roll my eyes at him as he smiles reaching his hand around me to open the fridge.

"Have a good sleep?" He asks sounding very chirpy. I want to strangle him to death but I duck under his arm and walk away without saying a word heading outside the RV.

"Morning Bow" Louis says turning to look at me sitting on the last step as I shut the door harshly walking down to sit next to him with a huff.

"Y'alright?" He asks his voice low as he looks at me concerned about my mood. I nod and he doesn't say a word as he passes his cigarette to me.

I grab it in between my two fingers smiling at him weakly as a thank you before inhaling the smoke with the stick against my lips.

"Barely slept" I mumble which causes him to break his gaze from the ground turning to look at me.

"Why? Something on your mind?" He asks as he watches me take another drag of the cigarette before blowing out the smoke.

"Apart from my ex boyfriends dad possibly after us, Harry and Charlie kept me up" I say as I take another drag my body building up with anger this time as I think back to last night.

"How so?" Louis asks the wind blowing his hair slightly causing a few strands to fall onto his forehead.

"They decided to fuck loudly in the drivers seat" I say rolling my eyes smoking the last of the cigarette before flicking the filter onto the ground stepping on it angrily.

Louis rolls his eyes at my words clearly annoyed by what they done. "Idiots" he huffs looking at me.

I nod and he wraps an arm around my shoulder bringing me into his chest for a hug. He hugs me as if he knows how much I'm hurting which causes me to cry uncontrollably again into his black t shirt.