Track 10. | Let's Dance

💿
"If you say run
I'll run with you
And if you say hide
We'll hide
Because my love for you
Would break my heart in two
If you should fall into my arms
And tremble like a flower"

Song: Let's Dance - David Bowie.

* * *

Bowie

I woke up with something tickling my nose causing me to move my head away. My head thumped off a hard surface and I instantly woke up with a scream of pain.

I sat up holding the back of my head looking around. My familiar curtains and bedroom furniture surrounded me. I instantly felt better knowing I was at home and not dead in a gutter somewhere.

I look beside me letting my eyes adjust to a lump in the bed beside me. I pat the lump and blonde golden hair sticks out on the pillow. I roll my eyes knowing it's Elton, he tends to sneak in beside me some nights.

"Elton, come on buddy, let's get some food before I pass out again" I say standing up from the bed and a pain shot through my whole body. I look down at my ankle bandaged together.

I instantly lift my ankle slightly off the floor and lean onto my bed and reach over for my phone on the bed side table.

I slap the bed again and look down at my phone that read 9.30am. Thank god I don't have work today.

"Jeez I'm up, stop fucking slapping me" a familiar Irish accent makes my head snap up towards the bed.

I drop my phone and let out a scream.

Niall shoots up and looks at me and screams also.

"Why are we screaming?!" He says holding out his hands pointing at me.

"Why are you in my bed?!" I shout at him from the other side of the bed.

I let out another scream as I lean back down on my ankle causing me to fall flat on my face on the bed.

Niall jumps on the bed and hurries to me at the other side.

"Jeez Bow lie down you fucked up your ankle" Niall says helping me onto my back on the bed.

"Oh thanks Niall I didn't know that the huge ass bandage on it is a bit of a giveaway!" I shout at him in pain.

"Stop shouting! It's really hurting my head" he says in a whisper holding his head.

"What the fuck happened?! Why were you asleep in my bed?!" I shout sitting up to look at him standing next to me.

"Just chill out! This bloody screaming is not doing good for me!" He shouts at me.

"I'll stop shouting if you tell me why you are here!" I say getting scared of what the fuck happened and what I done last night.

"I'm trying! You keep fucking yelling at me!Just chill-" he says but we were cut off by another shout.

"Breakfast!" Liam shouts happily from the frame of my bedroom door with a tea towel hung over his shoulder and my pink frilly apron around his torso.

Me and Niall stop and look at the figure standing at the door.

I scream again and Niall screams holding his head in pain while Liam screams at us to shut up.

"You'll wake up the others you idiots! I had shut you both up somehow!" He whisper yells coming over to slap Niall with the tea towel.