Track 35. | Hungry Eyes

_________________________
💿
"Now I've got you in my sights
With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you and I."

Song: Hungry eyes - Eric Carmen

______________________

Bowie.

It's Friday, the day we've all been counting down to. Finally we're free to go back out to the real world.

"We're free bitches!" Niall shouts running out the front door towards the car his hands full with his bags that as you guessed, are full of alcohol.

"God Harry is this what you feel like when you get out of prison?" Stevie asks Harry patting his back as she laughs walking past us.

"Mate, run while you can" Jesse says panting holding his and Stevie's bags in both hands stumbling behind her towards the car.

I laugh as me and Harry walk side by side carrying our own bags that causes a mini war between us because Harry wanted to carry mine, but I said no because I like to feel independent. These past few days he's treating me like I'll break at any minute. I love him for it but there's only so much love I can take, the other day he told me he'd pee for me so I didn't have to move from the sofa.

"You sure you have everything?" He asks me softly as he holds my hand helping me sit into the car. I roll my eyes and grab Elton off him sitting him down on my lap. "For the thousandth time Harry, yes I have everything. I'm fine" I say laughing rubbing his cheek with my hand reassuring him I'm okay.

He nods before shutting my door walking around to the trunk to put our bags in. "He's just worried about you. Never seen him like that since Violet" Niall says laughing behind me. There's that name again Violet. I never asked him about her but it's been on my mind constantly. Who is she? Or should I say who was she?

Last night Niall found out I'm actually Irish. I was born and raised there. We moved to England when I was fifteen where my grandma was living. Dad didn't give me a reason as to why we had to leave so fast, Mum seemed very keen too, all they told me was I was going to see my Grandma which is my Dad's Mum.

Niall's reaction to this was "I knew your accent sounded funny!" Yes Niall because I'm Irish but my Irish accent faded into a funny British Irish one. Harry then realised it too, he told me when I get mad I shout in an Irish accent. These guys are really clueless, the Irish one couldn't sniff out another one.

"Can't believe you're Irish short cake, where a bouts are you from?" Niall asks as if he could hear my thoughts. He hasn't stopped asking questions since last night.

"Athlone, West Meath" I reply back smiling as I haven't talked about my Irish life in years. I lived most of my teenage years there which I have many stories from, it's never a dull moment in an Irish persons life.

"No way! That's 44 minutes from Mullingar!" Niall shouts excitedly as Stevie flinches beside from his sudden change of volume.

"I know Niall, I knew that when you first mentioned where you are from weeks ago" I say rolling my eyes as he slaps my back excitedly.

"He isn't going to shut up about this, why did you have to tell him you're Irish" Louis says beside Niall rolling his eyes in annoyance.