Track 49. | More Than A Feeling

💿
"I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away"

Song: More Than A Feeling - Boston.

* * *

Harry.

"Nice to see you again son"

When my eyes met with his green ones my body stiffens and I don't move. His fall figure standing at the door next to James who smiles at us also.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I shout as my dad scoffs shoving his hands into the pocket of his leather jacket.

"Should be asking you the same thing, thought you wouldn't be stupid enough to walk straight into something son" he says smiling, his single silver tooth showing.

I furrow my brows and he snaps his fingers. Footsteps are heard outside as a shadow of a figure dances on the wall before they reveal themselves.

Bowie's dad emerges in the door frame standing next to James. I knew he was on our tails from that phone call off Sandy and Will.

But I never thought he was working with my Dad and James, I'm going to punch a bitch in the throat.

"What is this the Dad's club?" Bowie says beside Niall as the three father figures look at us three grinning from ear to ear at our confusion.

"Look, I don't want to play Mamma Mia what the fuck is going on?" I shout as Bowie giggles behind me, she made me watch Mamma Mia last week.

"Well, what you don't know son, is that this is the original Moretti gang" my dad says gesturing to himself James and David.

My stomach turns as I look at the three men smiling at us all evilly, how the fuck didn't I know they all knew each other?

"You're kidding" Bowie pipes up standing in front of me looking at the men. They stifle a laugh at her words looking down at her small frame.

"Nice to see you didn't turn out like your mother" her Dad laughs as she bunches her fists up.

"No, I turned out like me, you two kicked me out because that's who I am, don't come here and praise me for following in your footsteps" she says getting very angry as she points at her Dad.

"Always been feisty" David hums as James nods agreeing. "Horan at heart" James smiles as I see Bowie's body freeze.

"What did you just say?" She says stepping towards James as he looks at Niall and then back at Bowie.

"Niall didn't tell you? You're a Horan sweetheart, never been an Anderson" James smiles as David clears his throat clearly uncomfortable about the way she's being told.

I can't believe she's finding out she's adopted in a basement.

She turns around to look at Niall stood next to me with his head hung low. My dad watches ok as do I, we're both enjoying this a bit too much, for once it's not our family being the centre of attention.