Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

"Is everyone ready?"

He races into the room holding three suitcases, one balancing on another as he pulls them behind him. She laughs at him, shaking her head and taking one of the suitcases smiling.

"We have four hours till our flight, we need to leave now!" He shouts gathering up the stuffed teddies that lay on their bed, scattered out from when their little girl was playing this morning.

"The airport is fifteen minutes away lover boy, pipe down" she laughs as she applies some mascara to her eyelashes, he widens his eyes behind her looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah, and we need to get all three of us through security! That takes a good while Angel baby if you don't remember!" He says anxiously going back to packing half of their villa in the suitcases.

"Dada, why are you shouting?" Their little one pipes up in the door frame, her hands rubbing her tired eyes, she just woke up from her lunchtime nap.

"I'm not shouting darling, we just need to leave soon yeah?" He says bending down and kissing her cheek as she smiles patting his head with a kiss to his forehead.

Their little girl who's called Elle came into their life shortly after the reunion two years ago, they were going through the process of adoption as they visited their family again — their world was instantly more brighter when they welcomed the four year old into their home, she needed a home and they opened up theirs to her, and they haven't looked back since.

"Dada is silly, he thinks we need to be a whole four hours early for our flight!" She says laughing from where she's packing up her makeup, Elle watching her mother intently as she does.

"Silly Dada" Elle laughs as he rolls his eyes laughing and picking her up squeezing her in his arms playfully, her giggles loud as his join hers — it's like a song to her ears as she watches her little family.

Their purple world became even more purple and brighter, she loves the stars too.

"Alright, we have the bags packed, alcohol packed, cowboy hats packed — is that everything?"

"Is all this alcohol necessary? We all have kids now Ni" Steph laughs holding their two year old boy on her hip — his hair brown and his eyes blue like his dads.

"We're going to Chicago, of course it's needed!" He shouts adding more into the bag as she rolls her eyes laughing at him — he hasn't changed one bit.

"The RV is already outside, let's a move on Horans!" He yells guiding his small family out the door, bags in hand and excitement in their steps.

"I think that's all we need"

"No, we need more glitter outfits — we need to make a statement" Will says adding in his and Joey's sparkly suits, Joey rolls his eyes laughing as he zips up the bag.

"Happy now?" He asks turning to his husband who nods in approval, pulling him in for a kiss before they grab their suitcases happily strutting out to their RV that's sitting parked on their driveway.

"Chicago, here we come!"

"Hold on, Momma needs some time to make her way down"

Jesse watches as his very pregnant wife makes her way down the stairs, their two twins impatient next to him, bouncing with excitement to get out the door.

"Thank you my lovelies, do we have everything?" She asks resting her hand on her belly and taking a deep breath from the impact walking down the stairs had on her.