Track 60. | All I Want

💿
"When you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my side

But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?"

Song: All I want - Kodaline.

* * *

Harry.

October 3rd 2017
10.15pm.

"Hurry back, the party isn't over yet!" Stevie warns us as me and Bowie stand on the street next to the car that's driving us back to feed Elton, and get everything ready for 12am. Stevie doesn't know anything either does Quinn, everyone else does.

"Don't take too long you animals!" Louis says pulling us both into a hug which means something different from his sarcastic words, a hug goodbye.

"Come here you, don't drink anymore at home, you need to come back here and drink with me" Niall says pulling Bowie in for a hug, tears in both of their eyes at the realisation we might not see everyone again.

"Group hug! For a safe drive!" Bowie says trying not to get the girls suspicious of all the hugging as they only think we're leaving for a few minutes.

We all pull each other in for one final group hug, sniffles can be heard but no one pays attention as we're all almost drunk. It must look weird a group of people hugging outside a strip club, but our little family is being ripped apart and we need to share this moment.

"Tell Will, we're gone, I'll see him soon" Bowie sniffles as everyone nods, Stevie and Quinn looking confused at all our emotional reactions, it's heartbreaking.

"Now, hurry on you two, don't want to keep Elton waiting, dying to see his Mum and Dad" Liam says as tears prick his eyes looking at me and Bowie stood by the car holding hands like we'll disappear if we don't keep a hold of each other.

Me and Bowie smile and wave as we sit into the back of the car. I wind down the window so we can peak our heads out at our family. Eyes are glossed over with tears as we blow kisses and wave goodbye, Stevie looks confused but she smiles and returns them.

"We love you all!" Me and Bowie say in sync as we drive away from the club, we keep our heads out the window waving and shouting back at everyone as they run down the road a bit after us waving and shouting at us.

Bowie sits back down from hanging out my window and immediately pull her into me. She sobs into my chest as I hold her head brushing her hair calming her down the best I can.

"I can't do it Harry, I'm going with you or we can run away, flea the country! We don't have to do this" she says looking up at me with her pale green eyes full of tears.

"I'm sorry Angel, the boys will do everything they can to get you out, but for me, it's my last few hours darling" I say lowly rubbing my hand off her cheek, wiping away the tears as they flow down her face.

"Fine, I'm going with you. I promised to never leave you and I won't, I swear, I oath, I promise you won't die alone" she sobs as a tear runs down my face looking down at her helpless face on my chest.