Track 17. | Human

_____________________
💿
"Will your system be alright
When you dream of home tonight?
There is no message we're receiving
Let me know is your heart still beating?"

Song: Human- The Killers.
____________________

Bowie.

"Wake up sleepy heads, it's time for work!" Louis says coming into the chill out room shouting at me and Stevie passed out on the sofas.

"Fuck off Louis, it's too early!" Stevie shouts at him throwing a pillow at him with her eyes closed.

Louis catches the pillow and throws it on the sofa where Elton is.

"Sorry bud!" Louis says at Elton who woke up straight away when the pillow was thrown near him.

I sit up and open my eyes and glare at Louis who smiles back at me, how is he so chirpy after drinking all night with us.

Last night was wild once I got down off the roof the whole RV turned into an episode of Jersey shore.

Niall spent most of the night dancing and singing on the sofas and coffee table while me and Stevie rained money on him.

Harry went into his bunk once he climbed down off the roof, what a bore. He told us all to shut up many times which resulted in him being cursed out by Louis. Harry threatened to shoot us all which was quickly shut down by me holding my gun at him. What a wuss.

"What time is it?" I ask my voice hoarse and groggy from sleep and from screaming out songs all night long.

"It's 10am, we've work tonight" Louis says happily. God knows what this work is, I'll probably have to shoot people again and throw myself out a twelve story window again.

"What kind of work?" I ask wrapping my blanket around me to hug some warmth into me. It's freezing in this RV.

"Well, there's a strip club in Chicago, we have to leave as soon as we get there, We're meeting our boss there, collect some money and stuff and then bring it to where it needs to be; which is a local pub where it will then be dropped off to another one of our bosses men" Louis says with a smile. Strip club? I'm in.

"Can I bring my gun?" I ask petting Elton who's cuddled up under my blanket with me.

"You always bring your gun where ever you go, especially now since you're with us" Louis says before walking out into the kitchen area where Liam is sat eating some cereal he picked up this morning in a store near by.

I look at Stevie who looks like she hasn't slept in years. She holds her head in her hands while she keeps them closed, Louis opened the curtains before waking us which is causing our head aches to be ten times worse.

"You'd think after being in this gang for five years I would be used to Niall's partying and his tendency to literally drink himself blind" Stevie says her voice also hoarse. We duetted Elton Johns don't go breaking my heart while Niall Louis and Liam harmonised on the side lines. Like I said, last night was wild.

"Let's hope he doesn't do it again tonight, I can't handle it again, I need a full week to recover" I say flopping back down onto my pillow.

"I'm physically going to puke when they start this RV I am not well" Stevie says throwing her pillow over her face with a sigh.

I hear rustling from the bunks and of course smirky pops out he glares at me and smirks at my hung over stage, worth it smirky but your smirk away.

"Morning girls!" He shouts in really loudly which causes me and Stevie to groan at him.