Track 33. | Cherry Wine

Trigger warning: panic attack triggered by trauma. Read with caution.

_____________________________

💿
"The way she shows me I'm hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
The blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine."

Song: Cherry Wine - Hozier

________________________
Bowie.

We have been in this house for a week now and I feel like I'm going insane. Liam wasn't joking when he said we can't leave due to trying to hide out.

"Can't I just drive myself to the stores to go shopping? No one knows who I am!" Charlie says as we all sit around the large glass dining table eating breakfast. Everyone has a set day where they cook three meals a day for everyone, today was Niall's day which meant breakfast is bacon eggs and pancakes, he also made chocolate milkshakes which are keeping me sane at the moment.

"For the hundredth time Charlie we can't let you leave, no one can leave unless it's urgent" Harry mumbles at the top of the table.

Niall walks around shovelling pancakes onto our plates as Charlie bickers on about going shopping, if our cover gets blown because she wants to shop I won't hesitate on throwing her off my balcony.

"Please H, I need more clothes!" She says pouting at Harry who looks like he's about to shoot up the house at any given minute.

"We can't let you, end of" he says shovelling a forkful of egg into his mouth quickly.

I grab my milkshake and sip it as Charlie grabs her plate and brings it over to the sink before storming off. She didn't even eat anything.

"Harry, does she really have to stay with us?" Jesse deadpans beside Stevie across from me looking annoyed while sipping on his milkshake.

"If I just kick her out she'll have no where to go" Harry says with a huff as he sips his own milkshake through his swirly straw.

"Mate I will pay for her flight home and a fucking house if that's what it takes to get her out" Louis says beside me as Harry looks at him before shaking his head "No, she'll stay here for another while and then she can leave" he says as he finishes the last of his food.

I roll my eyes and don't say a word shovelling my food into my mouth. The table falls silent as we all eat and drink our milkshakes. Niall beams at all of us happily from the end of the table as we all enjoy his food. I have to give it to him, he's a good cook.

"I think we should all have a movie day in the theatre room" Niall says happily as we all look at each other and shrug nodding because what else can we do stuck in here.

"Hey Bowie, do you really want to keep using this coconut body wash? It's kind of giving me a headache I can smell it outside the bottle" Charlie says waltzing in holding my body wash that I bought the day after we came here.

Everyone looks at me expecting me to go crazy but I just put my fork down and smile "yes Charlie it's my favourite one" I say and she rolls her eyes bringing it back upstairs.

"I think it smells great" Niall says squeezing my arm with a smile as he continues to eat his pancakes.

I take a deep breathe before sipping my milkshake again to keep my anger at bay that's making it's way up my body waiting to be released.

-

"So Charlie has declined to our movie night" Stevie says walking in to the theatre room closing the door behind her.