Chapter 83 // Do or Die

◇« ✿ »◇

Asura had tried to figure on all the possiblities on how could they easily surround them without a single ounce of chakra inside their bodies. How could they could they get out of line sight of his cousin's Bakyugan?

Its impossible, and he was sure no one was around. Isamu was sure of it as well.

The Mitzouan Princess has her sweat running down her temple. Although she is healed, her body aches and her muscles tensions are running sore. One thing that is running through her mind is that she has lost alot of blood in her system, which its making her feel sick and dizzy.

It just like last time when she was falling down from a tree and bleed to death when Asura and her were ambushed by a possessed...

Her eyes widen. She can see the emptiness through her kaleidoscope eyes, but that kind of emptiness reminded her of the time with Indra in the mountains too. His sharingan had nothing, but hatred when she gazed at them.

This could only mean....

"That bastard..." Aya gritted under teeth, swinging the sword she snatched to stretch her arms to prepare for defense and offense in her end.

"Aya, you shouldn't take part of this! I may have healed you, but —

"I am aware, Asura" the princess sighed before flashing him a small smile, "I know I have lost too much blood."

"Then stand down!" he pleaded, "My cousin and I will protect you and Elder brother will get you to safety!"

"I told your brother to take a child that I found, whom needed to be saved." she faces her opponents, giving her stance to fight. "He'll be here soon."

◦◦◦

"INDRA-SAMA!"

"Indra-kun!" Hayato kneeled by his side. "Indra-kun!  Indra!! Are you alright?"

He doesn't respond at all as he remained on the ground by Aya's father who is supporting him.

"Is he injured somewhere?"

"He has soiled his garments, but he doesn't seems to be bleeding anywhere." Futami tried to spectate or spot any injury inflicted his fainting. "How did this happen? Could it be he is overusing his sharigan?"

"What's going on here?" Hagoromo walked his way through his disciples who are circled around the unconscious prodigy. His father's features crease in intense worry when he, too, got down on his knees to check upon his son. This reminded the Sage of Six Paths of his wife, who passed away with her children in her arms, causing his Rinnegan to be glazed with tears reaching the surface when his hand touched his first born's cheek.

"My-my son..." Hagoromo croak in despair that tugged the strings of Hayato's heart. They are both fathers of children whom they love so much. When he saw that face of desperation, Hayato couldn't help but look at the black night sky and think about his daughter. 

"Let me through! Let me through!" Megu ushered her way inside the circle and gasped, covering her mouth in shock. "Indra-sama! How could this happen?!"