Chapter 72 // Solitary

◇« ✿ »◇

"Yokoshiki - sama"

The blue eyed and blonde haired woman pleads as her small hand moves up and down at the man's shaft. Her folds are being pleasured as she sat, straddles on his face. He has his arms underneath her legs keeping her still. She lightly bounces up, and down to increase the stimulation - getting what she wants.

A certain spot hit her pink wet clit that made her scream on how an unknown source  of electricity waves her lithe body. His tongue is very good and warm - sucking and licking the daylights out of her petite figure.

If only Indra was doing this...

The thought of it made her mind run wild, and skin rise with goosebumps.
She takes his whole length to her mouth to keep herself quiet to not say his name.

They change their exotic position.

Aoi rides, naked, on the imperial lord's arousal in irregular rhythm on a chilly sunny afternoon on his massive headquarters, inside his private chamber — fucking — on a large bed.

A lustful feeling in her stomach was about to explode for his skin hitting raw. The more she imagines about him, she doesn't stop. 
She claws on his shoulders, and gazes up at the ceiling that her large breasts are being sucked on.

Yokoshiki curses, fanning over her white tan skin, grabbing her pear shaped bum. His throbbing cock was getting sucking in from her small tightness.

Those loud moans falling on the young woman's lips made him close to release.

How did it come to this?

The day she barged in to help Tatsuo out of a sticky problem, Yokoshiki was turned on of her sensuality and her confidence. The body she showed that day on that dress.
After he took his leave from the sponsor balcony rooms, he whispered to her to meet him outside. The yakuza gave her a glare with their distinct colored cerulean eyes made contact. She follows his highness to vast empty hallway.

No soldiers. No one.

"Are you dating that man, miss?" He asked the youthful blonde. Lust is already written on his eyes.

"Nope." She smirks. "Why makes you say that?"

"Someone beautiful as you shouldn't be single."

"Well I'm hard to get." She twirls her a strand with her index finger, bitting her lip attractively.
"Oh really?" He closed the space between them, "what would you do if some get this close to you? Would your heart flutter?"

"Not exactly." She breathes in hotly over his mouth, gazing at each other in carnal desire. Her slender finger goes down his chest to tease him, and walks away. She goes to the between a column pillars and swirls around to face him
"You need to convince me."
"What do you have in mind?" He sensually makes his way to her till there is no space between them.

They make out between the obelisks, and she ended up getting fingered due to not wearing anything, but a revealing dress.
It startled her. On her return to Tatsuo, she finds Ōtsutsuki brothers in there, and that woman.

She envies her...

Aoi groans very frustratedly.

The 30 year old male coated inside her that made her gasp of the fuzzy feeling.

She is left unsatisfied, because the climax was still there for her. She gets herself in position when she got off him.
"What..are you doing?" Lord Yokoshiki pants as heard wet sounds slapping.