Chapter 28 // Aroused

◇« ✿ »◇

hello! yeah, I haven't updated since march because my professors at my university just gave loads of homework: essays and projects lol. I'm so so sorry I took this long. I'm on summer break already and I'll try to update more frequently; I need to do job hunting bc I'm poor af lmao. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote xD

◼︎◼︎◼︎

Aya saw the way she kissed Indra and he just stayed completely still. Indra, himself, didn't expect this to turn dramatically.

"Well...are you going to stay quiet or what?" The girl laughs a bit and then her icy blue eyes glance at Aya. Her smile died down as she looks at her intently, head to toe. Aya shifts in her position of the intense tension, gripping on the handle of her rose basket.

"And you are..." Aoi spoke, raising a brow and Asura intervened.
"let's get you inside, Aya" Asura puts her arm around her and startling her. "We need your help with dinner."  He said it very gleefully to change the atmosphere around them.

"Sure," Aya said, softly and he guides her inside. Aoi follows her as both women made eye contact and then disconnected.

The ex studies Indra's expression while he watches his girlfriend go inside. Her hazel orbs shyly peek back at him with tears almost reaching the waterline.

Once they've gone in, Indra glanced at Aoi who looked back once more. He asked, "why are you here?",  blandly trying not to waste his energy on her, a girl that's not worth his time. She turns and chuckles, "I'm not one of those girls who does not think that you're not going out with that. Aya, was her name wasn't it?" Aoi points back at the house.

"I'm gonna pretend that you didn't come here" Indra replied and slips past her.

"Wait wait wait!" Aoi grabs his arm and Indra hates it. He yanks it back only this time...

"What?!" He yelled. Aoi flinched a little, "you are still like this? Forgetting what we had together and you just-"
"You and I had NOTHING!" Indra emphasized, "just sex, that was all."
She scoffed of disbelief, "so I was just your doll. Is she one of your sex dolls? HUH?!" Aoi pointed at the house again, mentioning Aya. Indra activates his Sharingan with anger.
"LEAVE!"

Aoi stubbornly, puts her foot down, "no I won't...I came here because I care about you..."
"And I told you I don't need you..leave!" Indra exclaims one last time before he walks away. Aya is in his thoughts.

"I'll leave but I'll be back...for you," Aoi calls out at him and whispers the last two words then walking away. His ex looks over her shoulder, squinting at him looking at his back where every move he makes his muscles visible show.  Aoi then remembers Aya..a obstacle that will get in her way.

◦◦◦

Meanwhile, Asura and Megu are by her side comforting her. She explained that Indra told her already this morning and how he believes it wasn't necessary for him to tell her.

"Indra-sama probably forgot to tell you and now that you know, he thought it wasn't necessary because you didn't mention it. Because loves you, only you." Megu said, she rubs her shoulders. Aya covers her face with her hands and muffles through, "I know but still...." she brushes her long bangs back, carefully not showing the hickey, "I'm new to this..and I don't..."

Asura looks back to his memories remembering the younger Indra.

Love.

Remembering how much Indra smiled and cared until...Asura glances at Aya watching her eyes glistening of tears as she holds the gunk off her hair. Asura then recollects his memories of his brother's words once before he turned 22.