Exclusive Bonus 2!

Wow! I have reached 1k votes! Thank you all so much for your support! ♥️ i truly appreciate it those who vote and comment on every single chapter! Especially taking the time to read them since they are usually long

You all know who you are! (; and I LOVE YOU!

Anyways...

In this bonus chapter, I would like to take the time to tell you about Aya's family tree. So I'm here to clear things up, just in case you all don't understand what's going on.

If I'm missing anything or you have any questions, comment below. This is a chance to ask, and I'll answer them soon as I can :D

O~kaaay, you all must have read chapter 57's Democracy and chapter 58's Legacy, which specifically mentions what was inside Ines' keepsake, right?

The first thing that was mentioned is a family tree!

I hope you guys haven't forgotten about my OC, Callisto, who comes from another moon orbiting another planet at our Milky Way galaxy. That moon orbits Jupiter right now. And Jupiter is Roman god name for Zeus, in case you all forgotten xD

Apparently, I forgot about this too (if you are all in the same boat as me)..that Callisto is a nymph that was "seduced or raped" by Zeus, and had a child. But jealous Hera, Zeus' wife, turned her into a bear. Yes, Callisto is a girl; however, I googled that it can be a neutral name too.

Just completely ignore the actual myth of Callisto story, except that his colleague is Artemis ;D. This is story of mine is labeled as 'fan fiction', so I am grabbing Greek mythology here, and there and changing it around; however, i came up with celestial race to have that interconnection with those myths

What is a Celestial Race?
Celestial Race are in short term: celestials who come from another moon that's from Jupiter.

Callisto is a celestial, and his people have gifted powers that are called eternal.

They die just like regular humans, but their abilities last forever, or live forever. I mean, that's the definition of eternal. Their prowess can summon them again, but not like before when they're alive. It's basically kinda (not the same) what Indra and Asura did when they were reincarnated over, and over.

I did mention that the Mitzouans were good with swordsmanship, archery, spear and fist combat. That's all due to Celestial bloodline that flows within in them besides eternals, but they don't know that. The Mitzouans didn't know Persephone's and Callisto's son, BASIL, is a "Celestial Olympian god."
Only Aya knows due to being the sole survivor of her extinct family, and it's up to her to decide what she can do with this knowledge.

Basil married a mortal, an Arabic woman named Zeinab, who bore a son name Asad. He is a Celestial Demigod. Sadly, he grew without a father :/

Due to genetics and untold history, Callisto's bloodline wasn't told or written text on who they are. Just humans with extraordinary skills, but unconsciously their celestial roots, and eternal still linger in atmosphere.
Ines' mother is an example, yet she wasn't good keeping her eternal ability for too long to talk to her daughter when she turned 18.

That's why presence of chakra is in the story.

Like i said, it's hard for descendants to manipulate their powers. Not all of them can be skilled; with practice, they can achieve their true potential. I'm not sure 'Mitzou' name actually exists, because it came out of my head when I began to write this.

If there isn't a meaning (too lazy to google, btw), I want it to mean "Warrior." That's what they are known for, nonetheless.

Oh, Callisto gave himself a surname.

Celestials don't have a surname at all, but since Callisto stayed on earth after helping Zeus defeat Kronos during the Titan War, he gave himself one. He wanted to leave a legacy for his descendants, and have a "human side". If they were told in the beginning they are progenies of another moon, they would've been grave danger besides their extinction.

Do I dare say it? Tortured and experimented and used as tools. Yup. I know. That's gruesome and gory.

That's why Asad took celestial history to himself even though he grew up without a father.

His children, basically, grew up without harnessing their eternal powers. So the oldest son of Asad remained in power of the throne while his siblings dispersed, continued to support their king, and start a family. Generations and after generations, genetics have been breaking down to become distant relatives. Yet have the same last name.

Yall get the idea. XD that's how things were back then.

Aya is considered royal blood due to Asad's oldest son remaining in power for more than millennium. She is part of the royal line.

I hope you guys remember that Ines' uncle, her father's brother, wanted to kill her. I'm giving you a hint. The rest is up to you how everything will play out in the story.

This all I can manage to update for getting 1k votes! Please be patient for the next chapter :)

Thank you all so~ much ♥️♥️and here is a ...

Mitzou 'Royal' Family Tree (only)
Callisto + Persephone = Basil (not included)

Basil + Zeinab (Arab)= Asad (not included)

The document Aya had in her hands started here.

Asad + Banhi (South Asian) = Icarus
(first born out of 15 siblings. GOD DAMN! The 14 were excluded out, though. that's harsh of me. xD i just don't want to do a lot of work. It is much easier this way.)

Continuation of "Latest" Royal Family Tree

Atem (Egyptian/Mitzouan) + Kiara(Somalian Woman)= Eros

Eros + Isis ( is an egyptian goddess name, but my OC is a commoner) = Kosmos

Kosmos + Shachi (South Asian) = Constantine and Egan (twins)

Constantine + Ariana = Ines

Ines + Hayato = Ayana (Japanese/Mitzouan)