Exclusive Bonus

Hi, my fellow readers! BLOOM, here! and Im not sure you haven't figured out by now or you haven't at all is that ...

Aya's mother is a Greek woman and I'm going to put greek mythology into the story. Im going to talk about her and her background that Aya doesn't know about.

I know..weird and unexpected for you all BUT when it first came up on my mind, I immediately started writing away with this story you are now reading.

This is an Exclusive Bonus "chapter" (?) slash information or whatever you want to call it. I want to write this information for you because from here now out in following chapters Im going to write is going to be complex and "action pact", I think lol.

Remember, Im only doing this for fun and of course, for you all to enjoy. I started writing this story bc me and my friend love anime and talk about Naruto and when Indra shows up, oh dear god, we talked about him so much! This man is UGH ...hotness

ANYWAY.....

I had "sorted" this plan out from beginning and how I want it to be part it but i know how I want this story to end.
Fun fact about me: I LOVE greek mythology especially the stories and I LOVE Japanese culture too.

    Im warning you all right now that there is going be a little twist here and there that might not correlate with original manga of Naruto and the Greek mythologies. It is something new.
Im just gonna put it all together *claps hands simultaneously*and I'm gonna have to figure how its gonna go with the timeline. Please be patient with me and tell me your expectations at the end.

Thank you all so much and expect an update soon (;

◼︎◼︎◼︎

The Mitzou Civilzation: The Birth to Extinction

Location: Crete Island
(according my knowledge, the people who settled there was a Minoan civilization that I learned at my university, an Art history course).

The Mitzouan family are from a Crete Island where Zeus was born. When the powerful god came to the world, he stayed on the island meanwhile his mother, Rhea, protected him from Kronos, giving him rock for him to "swallow" his son. The mother died being murdered by Kronos to longer give birth to any more children.

Newborn Zeus was all alone in Crete but a sudden moon along the Milky Way galaxy bursted from its inner core with stars coming to earth and becoming human. They raise him and trained him to be strong enough to defeat Kronos and to free his siblings. After the victory, Zeus is forever grateful of the stars who helped him become a man, a human, and a god he is. Once the stars depart, one of them stayed and his name is Callisto, falling in love with a human on earth. He stayed in Crete to build a civilization: Mitzou for his blood and descendants to carry his will to rule to protect the world.

The now extinct family were descendants and warriors of a star, skilled in swordsmen-ship, archery and hand-to-hand combat.  Their powers are awaken from their bodies gifted like the BIG BANG plus they are smart, willing to learn and gain knowledge. Aya and her mother, Ines, is a descendant from that bloodline due to Aya's grandfather which is her mother's father. In addition, they also having ties with Zeus; Ariana is Aya's grandmother who lived in Crete Island and was a resident of Persephone Village. Persephone is a Goddess of Spring, daughter of Zeus and Goddess of Agriculture, Demeter. The area was name specifically after her because its a place Persephone and her mother spent time together and where they first arrived.  Zeus sent both of them there to bring the island to life and its area. When Ines' father died in war, she was raised in Persephone village all her life with a single mother, Ariana.

The gods were long gone so it was up to humanity to watch over their world but its became worse. Crete had volcanos and one of them was triggered by unknown source. That unknown source was the Divine Tree from another galaxy that wanted to get rid of other powerful beings that was a threat to Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. She caused the eruption and the extinction of the Mitzou family line. Ariana and Ines were the only survivors fleeing from danger and disguising themselves to hid their true identity so they can't be targeted.

In the next following years, Ines grew up to be a beautiful young woman learning another culture distinct from hers which she manage to adapt and blend in. Sadly, Ines had to flee with her mother again when the world was going into chaos during Hagoromo and Hamura was fighting against Kaguya. In their journey, they were hoping looking for a forever home where chaos doesn't stir around the globe and that when Ines met Aya's father.

———

thank you so much for your dedication and the TIME- ooh god damn the time to read this!  Indra needs more appreciate bc god damn he is fine.
Truly appreciate it!
Update: This story is indeed ranked so tysm again and Luna_Otsutsuki for letting me know about this