Chapter 75 // Euphoria

◇« ✿ »◇

Apparently, everyone enjoys the smut I write; (you dirty & thirsty hoes BUT I wouldn't be talking xD) This is the most explicit content I have EVER written for you all (To me, it feels like it is; I have never gone this far) so

⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!⚠️
FYI, It's VERY long

I hope you guys enjoy, and fan yourselves cos it's about to get hot 🔥 then go to church after X'D
Happy reading! ;D
◼︎◼︎◼︎

"Haahh~ Indra...is that y-you?"

"Who do you think? You moan out loud, then say my name?" Indra darkly purrs at the moment his skillful hands sneak down her wet arousal. "What if it wasn't me, baby? Would you still moan for someone else?"
Aya moans louder when a masculine hand is between her legs, increasing the stimulus and already having hard trouble concentrating. She trembles of the numbness taking over her toes causing her knees to go weak and up the navel

"I-I..I..." Her teeth tugs the corner of her bottom lip, "I..."

Oh gods, this feels very very good...He feels so hot right now. He is so hot...I want it. I want this...

"I believe it is time for your punishment. Not one, but two." The prodigy chuckles as he observes writhe against him. "I must punish you to never come in your nightdress ever again." His appendages on her clasped throat slithers to her lovely features; one digit is lightly press over her parted lips. "I want no man to claim what's already mine." 

"That d-day.." She stammers, "I wasn't — !!! Ahh!" A nerve of pleasure is triggered on her wet clit.

"This is mine." He breathes hotly in her ear. Aya rested her head on his shoulder, little soft mewls escaping her plump cupid bow lips. Letting his other large hand on her mouth roams back down to slip inside her kimono to fondle her perky pear breasts, "This is also mine."

His thrusts his hips toward, getting her to follow his sensual movement when his bulge is against her derriere. "This too."

The same slender finger moves her chocolate tresses away to lick her earlobe then bite it, "You're all mine." He growls.

Aya drops the cleaning rag to give herself away with his dark seductive voice and presence. Her arm goes up and around to interlaces her delicate fingers with his chestnut hair. The other clasps his wrist that's on her arousal.

"Have you ever thought about me fucking you over and over? And you touching yourself alone." He taunts, "Have you, baby?"

"N-no."

"Hn. Why is that?" He sharply inhales her aroma on her neck, leaving sloppy kiss on her wake.

"Because I want you to touch me."

"Oh ho ho, really? What a smart AND dirty mouth you got there" he removes his hand away from her arousal's bundle to her mouth. She closes on his  masculine fingers and sucks on them, tenderly.

Never thought he would want that innocent mouth of hers to be wrapped around his girth like he dreamed of this morning, by the way, she is slowly taking her time and swirling her little tongue around his hand's appendages.

The desire made his imagination run wild when her soft body is against his chiseled one.

He groans frustratedly in lust to see her precious naked flesh. His large hands get her kimono top in the middle and separates it to reveal and expose even further her upper physique. Indra lost it and bites on her shoulder to contain his inner beast.