Chapter 64 // Catalyst

◇« ✿ »◇

"I swear to River of Styx..that if I don't deliver, death shall cross upon me. No one else."

That piercing gaze deepen with intimidation while one arm is stretched out with the delicate sphere laying on the palm of her hand. It doesn't feel heavy anymore due to its luminosity and energy.
"Let him go first."

Kronos laughs hysterical. It sounded rusty — a flicker of fire particles fan out from his mouth as if fire ignited inside his coal body. Looks like the creature is laughing all the way to its core that tears might come out his sockets to wash its presence out completely. If only...

"Are you nuts?! You want me to only kill you, and not this wretched planet?! What was that battle we had earlier with your boyfriend and his sibling for?"

A sigh captures its attention down at the simple mortal.

"Just fucking let him go." Aya rolls her eyes in annoyance. Hazel connects with his empty magma eyes again, wanting to get this over with. He stops laughing and studies her carefully.

She isn't wavering. She's really serious.

That frail little girl he had seen has vanished. The son of Uranus sees a bit of his son in her, and it irked him on how Zeus' legacy still lives on. His eye twitched too on how can't fathom what she's thinking.

Facial features are blank with sharp cold beautiful irises that people get lost in.

Her sultry exterior, her pure charm is distracting; it covers the hazardous warrior side she inherited.

The black haired man felt his cheeks burning usually. He had to dart away from her brilliance. It is no wonder the exquisite female wouldn't dare tell him who she is in the first place. She only last living member of strong, and powerful empire. That's her.

A threat and an enemy to every foreign country in existence.

He couldn't dare imagine on how much bravery it took  for her to come here. If Lord Yokoshiki finds out, who knows what he will do to her. His obsession drove him to the next level to get an artist to sketch a painting of Aya. The imperial lord remembers every detail of her attributes.

"I hate to admit; you got a lot courage to make that pledge, and stand before me with a fight." Kronos drops the man away from them, so he would not intervene their exchange. Aya prickles the corner of her mouth upward, glad to see he's going to be alright.
"Now," He lowers his own large monstrous hand for her, "the orb."

Her small feet strut to put the crystal rondure on his basalt palm, which its reading lines streak with lava.

This entire entity seems like it comes from an erupted volcano; therefore, it completely devoured Niko.

Wait a moment..

Any strong attack against Kronos will reel him with vitality, enough for black smoke to evaporate due to the pressure, and intensity he is receiving from the opponent. The strength Indra and Asura countered against him only made him more powerful.

If they didn't found out his weakness from Persephone, the capacity for him to erupt will destroy..

...an entire country.

The awareness made her eyes widen in mild shock, and her heart to race.

Ōtsutsuki Kaguya arrival became the catalyst! She summoned him! But how?!

With this sphere, the titan will erupted every volcano around the globe to capacity where the earth's core collapses, causing natural catastrophes to wipe out the human race. That is why there was earthquake!