Chapter 52 // Destiny

◇« ✿ »◇

Indra never thought he would activate the Mangekyō so soon.

As he sat the edge of the bed, he touches half of his face, slithering his fingers across one eye and held it there.

This power....

He looks at his palm to study it and turns his hand to a fist, nails pricking his skin. He shuts his eyelids to go in depth.

I can feel it...surging through my body.

However, the prodigy felt he was one more step away to be in par with his father's godly power. He just needs to train harder...with that, he felt determined.

*knock* *knock*

His onyx orbs dart at the direction of the door, narrowing them in wonder of who could it be.

"Ōtsutsuki..are you in there?"

Tatsuo. The yakuza leader, of course.

He let him stay in this room.  Swiftly getting a robe to cover himself, he looks over his shoulder before heading towards the door..

It looks like she won't wake up anytime soon, he thought to himself. He slide the door opened to step outside and close it behind him quietly. Both men stood tall in front of each with crossed arms, talking at anempty hallway.

"I thought you'd leave by morning."

Indra slightly chewing the inside of his cheek: "change of plans. I thought throughly; there's more investigate."

"Oh? What ails you to know, I assume, is the underdog in your country."

"Yes." Indra pinches the bridge of his nose, "I need to know who he is."

"My offer still stands for tonight." Tatsuo said, "there be a lot people and besides, it will help you out branch connections to your own benefit."

A brow is cocked up when he leaned against the door.

The yakuza sighed: "I know you are wary man but think about it. They don't have to necessarily know you are the son of a god" he whispers lowly and puts his hand on his chest to gesture himself. "I, for one, have connections who I haven't even met, we just exchange messages back and forth through our subordinates."

"Go figure." Indra said sarcastically which didn't offend the man. Of course, he knew that this type of business, colleagues don't even trust each other.

However, this man, Tatsuo, considered showing his face to Indra and wanting to meet him right away in person. It was odd in the first place on how can a surname do so much.

He inwardly smirks of the privilege.

"I'll go." he confirmed stoically manner.

The yakuza smirks, "Fabulous. You know where to meet me before sunset." and walks away in his morning garments.  When he turned around the corner and disappeared, he steps back inside to the chamber. He slowly closed his eyes and sighed.

Aya remains in the bed, exhausted because of the sex. He sat next to her and watched her intently.

Her father must be worried about her that she hasn't returned home.

"wake up, baby..." he gently shook her shoulder and she groans, burrowing herself deeper into the mattress.

Indra caresses her face and steadily stroking her cheek bone causing her to knit her brows together, slowly stirring. His slender fingers comb through her chocolate hair and toffee tendrils behinds her ear.  She tosses her head the other direction, changing her position to rest on her other side. Indra immediately stops her and gets her tiny wrists.