Chapter 16 // Adore

« »

Okay, Im having been updating a lot but the action is coming to the next following chapters. so don't worry ya'll..i don't want the romance to end but there will be. there will be romance and action (;
Happy reading!
◼︎◼︎◼︎

Aya laid there on his bed as she felt him breathing near her neck that goosebumps swell to the surface of her skin. She hummed, completely forgotten to work around the house.
"I need to get back to work.."

"I don't care..." he said raspy, biting her ear lobe making her shift her legs as he licked her flesh.
She whimpered causing her head to turn in the opposite direction.
He wasn't really on top but he held her shoulder that is wrapped around her. Indra leaned on his good side for support as he continued to kiss her. She bites her lip gripping on to his bicep and the other hand loose above her tighten to a fist. Aya wanted so much more; she can't risk it.

"Indra...I need to work." Aya shifts her legs but he brings her closer.

He mumbled something she couldn't catch.

"Eh?"

His head laid on her chest and Aya blushes; he is shirtless only wearing a low suit which hung low in his hips. Anyone can walk in...even Asura.

What can she do?... First off; she can't believe he is cuddling. Now what Aya does, as a girlfriend, caressing his arm - the wounded one, his face, and his hair. He sighed deeply to nuzzling further to her chest. Aya let out a whimper, knowing her breasts is the most sensitive part of her body. His grip on her loosens when he slipped his hand inside her kimono and she shivered. He let her skin show making him go up towards it. He bites and sucks on her shoulder. Indra kisses loving the smoothness and the meat she carries.

She's truly perfect to him.

"Indra...I need to w-work..I'm going to check up on you, okay?" Aya says softly. He didn't say anything..until, "I'm going have to focus on my training after my wound is recovered. My father is going to pick his successor soon and I want to be prepared for it."

Aya strokes his hair, "I know you will do great; I know you can." and Indra grips on her tighter and kisses her once more. He gets on an eye level with her, "I won't be meeting up with you in a while. I'll come to you when I can, but you have to be careful. I don't want you to wander around and do something reckless."
He gets his index finger and taps in on her nose. Her eyes blink and she nods, "Okay. Is that why you are being so cuddly?"

Indra chews the inside of his cheek and Aya giggles hiding her smile with her hand. He bites his lip looking down at her in awe; he instinctively kisses her cheek making her giggle more.
A smirk forms across his lips as he plants more sloppy kisses on her making Aya transitions her giggling went to little whimpers
"I'll make your food, okay? Ah! You must stay-stay healthy and..." Aya moans quietly. Indra stops himself but she cups his cheeks, puts her forehead against his, "and take care of yourself."

 "I will..."

"Can I get back to work now?" Aya asked and he cuddled with her making him fall asleep on her chest in the same position he was before. In her very eyes, she saw him vulnerable in a peaceful state. Aya didn't realize with him be around her so much could make Indra be like this.

Asura said his heart is still the same as they were children and they are now distant. Megu said to stay with him and his father said to never leave his son, to always support him and love him.

Her hand runs through his hair and gave an expression of worry thinking about what is going on with him. It couldn't be his Sharingan, now that she thinks about it. How could his Sharingan cause so much change of personality for just saving Asura? She continues to stroke his hair wishing and willing to help him. Even if such little time she had spent with him, Aya knows his true self because he is letting himself be open with her.

He just needs to be loved and someone who can understand him.