Chapter 47// Brothers Quarrel

◇« ✿ »◇

Lord Yokoshiki watches the young woman walk with her 'supposed-older-brother', going through the crowd until they're out of his sight. He expected for her to look back at him with her hazel eyes he found captivating when he first laid eyes on them, but didn't.

He has never came across any woman like her before.

I need to meet her again.
He wants to see her lovely face again. Her skin and those lips...

"My lord." His escort interrupts his thoughts. "It's time."

"That's right." Lord Yokoshiki adjusts his attire, walking elegance and grace Kai citizens making a path through him, carrying hostility in their eyes. It must be all the rumors. They talk about politics they don't understand.

The thirty year old man smirks devilishly to himself.

Aya began to cry again, dropping the fan to ground and wiping away her tears. Asura was confused on what made her so emotional.
Her heart began to ache very badly, continuing to weep.

Indra placed his hand over his heart, feeling anguished and behind the trail they walked from.

They were about to enter to secret passage way to the yakuza headquarters. He starting to regret of letting her go with Asura but at first when they departed, it didn't feel right in the beginning.
It's not that he doesn't trust his brother but there are sticky situations Asura needs act quick. He's very slow.

"What's wrong?" Reo asked.

"Ayana.." Indra said to himself, activating his sensory mode.

"Huh?"
"I'll be right back." He replied coldly and vanishes in thin air.

"Aya? What's wrong? Why are you upset?" The younger Ōtsutsuki said in soothing voice, trying to relax her. She feels even worse because Asura doesn't know a damn clue either like his brother. It's going to affect him too.

"I'm so sorry, Asura." Aya sniffles, "I didn't mean to..." she didn't want to look at him while she's a mess.
The dunces sighs, running his hand through his unruly chestnut hair and not knowing what to do.

Aya and him got startled of a sudden thud and wind gush at their direction. She gasps of a familiar presence when it hits her back.

"Elder brother!" Asura exclaims looking straight ahead, seeing him stand at a good distance from them. He could feel his wrath from here.
Slowly, Aya flutters her lashes over her shoulder at the man she loves. Indra's sharingan are dead narrowed wearing a black hooded cloak this time.

"I fucking knew it.." the prodigy mutters, gritting his teeth. He roughly strides his way, fuming out his anger with every step. He grabs her shoulder and Aya swivels, getting dizzy slightly and light headed before peaking her glazed hazel irises up at his crimson dojutsu.

"Why are you crying again?!" He raised his voice. Asura blinks at his abrupt question.

Again?

"Indra..." she says his name in a soft painful whisper, letting more hot tears streak down her rosy cheeks.

"For fuck sake." he curses.

"Elder brother, you might want to lower your voice." Asura looks at the the alley from both sides. "We stumbled up Lord Yokoshiki."

Indra instantly fleets his piercing glare at his little brother. "What." he maliciously spat, snapping his teeth and a clenching jaw. Asura gulps down nervously and nods.