Chapter 10 // This Is It

◇« ✿ »◇

Aya wears the assigned clothes Megu bought for her on the day they went to the market. At least she thinks it is the assign clothes.

She applies a bit of makeup and ties her hair in a low ponytail because she would be working and wouldn't want it to get in the way. Aya makes breakfast for her father early and makes him tea as well for being hungover at his boss' house.

During that time, she was with Indra doing what they were doing. Her legs were a bit sore and so was her private area. She is at least able to walk.

"Good morning, Aya." Her father said, tiredly, sitting on the table.

"Good morning! I made you tea." Aya takes it over to him, steadily with her two hands.

"Thank you. I needed it." He sips on it. "You work today?"

"Hmm hmm." Aya hummed, "I don't know when I will back so I might miss making dinner."

"Ah, it's alright. My co-workers invited me over to dinner. No drinks though." He said chuckling.

"That's good. At least you will be sober." Aya replied.

"And you? What will you eat?"

"I don't know yet but I figure something out," Aya says. She takes her father's breakfast to the table and kisses his cheek.

"I already had my breakfast. I'll see you soon!" She smiles.
"Have a good day, Ayana." Hayato smiles at her. "I'm proud of you."

She bows and walks out heading starting work.

◦◦◦

"Aya-chan! You're here!" Megu hugs her. "Hi. I'm here." She said softly

"Very good! Come on! Let's get started! I haven't made breakfast yet." She grabs Aya by the arm and drags her to the house.

As they both arrived in the kitchen, Aya looks at the supplies and ingredients on the table.

"What do you plan on making?" Aya examines.
"I honestly ran out of ideas." Megu pouts, looking through a cooking book, " I did everything in here."

Aya puts her hands on her hips and smiles, "leave it to me!", and she begins.

◦◦◦

Asura wakes up and heads downstairs. He sniffles and smelled something delicious. He doesn't know how to describe it.

His feet go scurries down the stairs and he sees the food put on the table.
Omelette, Skillet, Rice, Egg, soups and such.

(A/N: I'm not Japanese so idk what they eat and I don't want to be too detailed bc I'll get hungry. I'm very serious LOL and I do love Japanese food.)

His mouth began watering. Megu came out with more food and placing them on the table.

"Megu, did you do this?" Asura says.

"Please eat, Asura-sama. I don't want you with an empty stomach." Megu smiles go back to the kitchen. Asura sits down and began to dig in.