Chapter 25 // Darkness

◇« ✿ »◇

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the votes of my story ^~^ and sorry for the delay of the update! Please keep doing what you doing and hope you enjoy this!
Happy Reading!

◼︎◼︎◼︎

The men draw more arrows and Indra appears before them catching them off guard. Indra took them out swiftly and tied them down. Now coming in his direction, he heard leaves rustling and there are more men only this time with swords and spears. His chakra immediately senses Aya's of her being in trouble. A man quickly swung his sword and Indra gave it a dodge. He knocks the weapon out of his hand by using it against the people he is facing.

Aya looked around the cave looking for any weapon to defend herself and there wasn't any. Only rocks but what will she make the use of them? She heard footsteps immediately coming closer and she hides in corner of the darkness.

"Come out, Come out where ever you are.." a man taunts, "you can not escape from here."  

She remained in control of her breathing hearing their footsteps getting closer to her. Her eyes peak to the male she is close with and sees if he carries any weapons.

Only a dagger.

Now, she just needs to find an opening in order to get it and how many men are in the area. It leads her to no other choice but to step out of the shadows. Aya comes to their view pretending she is frightened.

"Bulls' eye.."

Four men gawked at Aya as they admire her beauty, shaking in the corner. Aya sees everyone's weapons: two swords, a bow, and a dagger. The dagger wielder approaches her who tucked her hair back to see her mark.

"It looks like, boys..she is taken but...that doesn't matter...you will be coming with us..."

Aya looks down, 'shyly' and sees the weapon on the side of his waist. He closes the space between them, and she gasps when his face is on her neck.

The insurgent groans when she hits his groins and taking away his weapon; he held her arm, firmly. She slashes his skin and he yells in pain

"SON OF A.....FUCK! You cut me...you WOMAN!" He tackles her and hits her hard against the rocked wall.

A large hand is wrapped around the throat, preventing her to scream. The lack of oxygen is getting her dizzy - on the brink to pass out. The man retrieves his weapon, getting some sort of needle to put her to sleep.

"Hurry up and inject her..he will be coming back." The bowman is on lookout for Indra and the swordmen near their comrade and Aya.

"I'm on it..."

He lets her fall on the floor where she's struggling and coughing to regain her breath. He gets on top of her deflowered position, ready to put the injection on the mark Indra claimed.

By a matter of seconds, he was off of her and splashed into the pond; the swordsmen were already knocked down. The bowman swivels to aim at Indra who stood in front of him; the prodigy cuts the arrow with the same katana.
His bow changes direction to aim at Aya but Indra blocks it by throwing his weapon to deflect the trajectory. Her boyfriend glances at her for a moment then back to his enemy, knocking him out of the mountain and the weapon with it. He jogs to Aya's who still laid on the floor and lifted her upper body.

"Are you hurt?" she asked
"No, I'm not."
She sighs of relief, "thank goodness."

Indra tucks strands behind her ear to check if the injection was implemented on her and there's none. There was a movement in the water and the man Indra pushed off from Aya, gets out with his garments doused. The Ōtsutsuki genius steadily gets up, leaving Aya on the floor protecting her: "Who are you?"