Chapter 82 // Traitor

◇« ✿ »◇

Aya had her eyes widen of her lover's appearance but more importantly, the tension between the two men before her — two rabid wolves glaring at each other ready to attack and rip each other's heads off. Her visage gradually begins to go blur.

"Big sister! Are you okay?"

Both men's eyes averted toward the fallen beauty on her knees, hugging herself, when they heard the child's voice.

"Oi! Oi! Oi! Aya!" Takeo crouches in front her while the Ōtsutsuki and the little girl were at her side. "Are you okay?"

"Ayana." Indra touched her shoulder and she lifted herself up. Her hazel eyes contemplated his Sharingan when he said her name very softly.

"I'm sorry..." was all that she could mustered from her pretty mouth before she began to morbidly cough: heaving and wheezing terribly out of her lungs. Her mouth began to bile up a taste of metal.

Indra furiously flares an angry expression at her, "Don't you dare."

She lets out one more cough and it was blood, spilling and dripping down to her chin.

The child, the human trafficker and the prodigy were startled.

"Big sister?" Kiomi's voice croaked.

"Aya!!" Takeo exclaimed, "Are you injured somewhere?"

The princess bit her lip and began to uncross her arms. Her palms revealed more of her blood coming out her wounds, which  is seeping through her clothes.

"Troublemaker..." Indra gritted his teeth and tightly grasping her shoulder.

"I'll be okay." She uttered before she began to cough again and wiping her mouth. But her affirmation wasn't towards to the two men, but towards the little girl. Aya smiled at her serenely. "Cover yourself tightly, okay? Don't inhale."

Kiomi pursed her lips and nodded.

"Good." The princess averts her attention to her significant other, "Indra, take this little girl with you."

"Ha?!" He narrows his eyes at her in seconds. They turn in splits. "And I'm just gonna leave you here to bleed to death? No."

"Can you actually teleport all three of us out of here?" She glares at his stubbornness, then raises her brows, "can you?"

"Since when are you giving me orders?"

"Right now." She ordered again, "There is no time to argue. Please take her and go! I'll be here with Takeo." 

Indra sighed calmly and shuts his eyes for a few seconds. The prodigy's dojutsu land on the male who had a poker face expression, then at the child. She timidly blushes and gives him a small smile. Obviously little girls around her age find him handsome.

"Come here, darling." He cooes at her with such affection; the type of affection he would give to his own. Aya's heart throbs at his tenderness towards Kiomi. She immediately goes to his side and he gathers her up in his arms.

"I won't take long." he says and emits. The princess sighs then glances at Takeo. "Will you assist me?"

"Of course!" Takeo humbly gets her small dainty hands to help her. "We should start moving quickly. Your wounds need to be treated."

"yeah..." Aya sheepishly smirks, "i forgot i had them."

The male observes her as he offered her his arm and she took it. he looks ahead, ignoring the catastrophe of her village. "Why are you doing this? A woman like you should never be in battlefield fighting people who want to kill you."