Chapter 12 // Mine

◇« ✿ »◇

She can only hear herself breathing for this unexpected surprise and wasn't mentally prepared and never will be. A finger traces down her face then plays with a strand of hair, twirling it around with his index finger.

"Someone can come in here..." Aya whispers, looking over at the door indicating anyone can walk in and notice. Indra watches her skin glow with the moonlight.

"it's just you..and me.."

"But still.."

"Do you remember what I said. I want my dessert later and that is now."

He even emphasizes it, seductively. The dirty thought of it, a dessert, makes Aya's body lust for him as he refers her to as sweets. Indra unties the strings of her kimono, slowly letting the ribbons fall. Aya's hands remained to her sides, griping on parts of the shelve's ledge behind her; allowing it to happen. The fabric of her skirt trickled and trickled down her legs making it fall to pool around her feet.
Aya's heat of ecstasy shoots up her body for the cause of Indra stepping forward, aligning his body with hers. Her thighs are on both sides - him in between and his hands firmly placed on her hips. She adjusts her current position while the ponytail she had vanished.

Indra removes his clothes as well, revealing his skin and his muscular lean physique. His hands go to her shoulders next to remove the remaining hakama top and she assists him by leaning. His slender digits pull up the hem of the only nightgown she's left wearing, to remove her undergarments last. With the fingers tracing and moving along her skin, every pore, makes Aya's goosebumps rise quickly of delight. It drives Aya insane no matter how many times he touched her this tenderly.

With no warning or premonition, she lets out a cry when his arousal is thrust inside. Indra covers her mouth; began to move to cause her to quietly muffle moans of the pleasure he's given to her. Aya whimpers as she felt his entire whole on her lower region, plunging in and out.

He pulls her closer to him from the waist. Finally getting a gush of air, arms flip around his neck and her legs lifted to be wrapped around his waist. He gently slams her back against the shelf; His strong arms hold on to her, squeezing her, feeling her flesh through his fingers. Their foreheads touch of the amazing sensation simmer between their bodies. She slumped her face on crook of his neck, hugging him, gripping on the flesh of his broad shoulders.

"Hmm...Haaah!"
Aya's hips drove forward, curving her back and neck in such desire of the sex's climax. He feathers his fingers down her spine's dent underneath the silky short dress and smooching her chest. Her legs tighten around him; Indra stops for a second of the feeling which motivated him to plow in and out, skin slapping sensually against each other.

The shelf began to rock with every movement they made. Indra quickly takes her on the floor, laying her on their sprawled clothes. Aya gazes upon him in sweat and so did he, locking their lips and slipping his tongue. Aya fisted on his hair and he growled moving his way in again whereas she had trouble concentrating.
His hand slithered down to play with her wet folds so she squealed quietly and jolting her body upwards. Their free sole hands subconsciously found their intertwine.

Doing 3 actions at the same time, tripled the fuel of euphoria and the aching pleasure that conspired between the two lovers. Indra put all his weight on one muscular arm where he pins her tiny wrists above her.

Their lips disconnect of the continuous make out session

Aya kept her hands to herself when her wrists are finally free for a short amount of time. She embraces her breast with her forearm and the gripping to her hair above her spread all over the floor. Indra removed his fingers from her clit and she suspires of relief, not wanting this moment to end so quickly.
"Look at me," he said in a soft deep tone as his thumb traced around on her lips. Aya nods, fluttering her lashes open felicitously.