Chapter 29 // Lust

◇« ✿ »◇

80 votes! I know its probably not a big deal but for me it is! thank you for reading and enjoy a new segment of perspectives (I literally have no idea how to write povs because I'm so used to writing the third person and I hope it's okay)Tell me what you all think and im not good with writing smut by the way..but I tried bc you guys deserve it!
Happy Reading!

◼︎◼︎◼︎

Her POV

I have no idea what I got myself into but I was craving for his touch. He did startle me when roughly pinned me against the wall and his gestures make my body want more - more of him. He takes my breath away with his kisses on how rugged, velvety and tenders his lips are pressed against my own.

My heart feels flattered but frightened quickly as I noticed the cold tone of his voice.
I don't know why but I kinda like it.

I feel assured that he won't harm me or me at least hoped.

My thoughts are scattered all over the place as he continues to kiss on my neck with him, hoisting me up. His ragged breathing gives me goosebumps. I tighten myself around him even more; he licks my flesh more, getting it with his teeth which made me hiss a little of the pain. He takes me to my room and closes the shoji.

It's beginning to get dark outside. It was sunny earlier but now dark clouds took out the rays of sunlight, a sign of rain. The room was getting gloomy, just like his soul. I can almost feel it as I was wrapped around him letting my fingers lace with his hair.

He finally pulls away from my neck and let me fall on the futon. I was anticipated of what he is going to do with me as he roughly rips and toss my kimono. I shyly cover my breast and leaned my head to the side feeling a little embarrassed. He gets my hands and pins them above me.
I don't know why but I always felt insecure knowing every girl I pass by is seriously pretty but for Indra...He just seems to love my petite body. Sometimes he is squishing me against him like he doesn't want to let me go...I feel his chest heave and making me move side to side a little along with him. I think I drive him insane and obsessed.

My cheeks rise up with heat and squirmed to get adjusted comfortably; Indra pinned me with one hand and the other resting on my hip to keep me still. I'm completely bare naked in front of him and my body flushes scarlet. I can already sense his Sharingan scanning my body in such a vulnerable state. He releases me to take off his robe. I glance at his physical body on how tone, muscular and lean it is. I shy away immediately but he gets on top of me, making me flinch. 

I just still can't believe how hot and attractive this man is.

His arms are either sides, only using his forearms to support his weight. Indra turns my head to look at him and his Sharingan glowed. I seriously felt loomed at his beautiful extraterrestrial eyes which have first caught my attention when I met him. He pecked my lips and kissed the corner of my mouth. I felt my lips quiver, wanting a full taste. I bit down the corner when he went farther down on my jawline to my ear.

"Prepare yourself...." he said in such deep raspy voice in such a mysterious manner. I let out soft pants and swallowed my saliva knowing I put myself into this position.

Indra pulled back; I caught his eyes trail my curves, letting his hand glide through. Those lips of his are pressed on top of mine and his tongue slithered across to pry my mouth open. He grinds on me a little and I squealed a little parting my mouth which gave him the opportunity to enter. I close my eyelids to notice how possessive he is being like he is hungry just for me.