Chapter 48 // Dragon Tattoo

◇« ✿ »◇

They were lead to a dark dungeon and heard voices up ahead.

Aya wanders around her hazel eyes around on how nerve wrecking it would be trapped inside with no air to breath. Just by thinking about it, she's starting to a headache, her mouth running dry and her heart stuck on her throat. She reach her out to neck with her free hand and her body is starting to have extensive heat, heading off sweat.

Aya takes in deep breathes to control her panic attack and unconsciously squeezing Indra's hand yet she thinking about him while he's next to her. He glances down at her with his onyx orbs taken notices she's nervous.

Of course it is because she has no clue where he's taken her. Her eyes read fear for split second after she has controlled her breathing. Since she has overcome her fear of heights, she's changed. Not only that but when she resisted and fought back to defend herself.
Only he doesn't know, she began to change since he came into her life and vice versa.

Reo stops around the corner where the noises has gotten loud, only hearing men talking over one another about certain topics. The couple stopped too when the double agent faces them.

"We are quite in frenzy right now so i apologize-

"IM GOING! IM GOING!" A male sprints, taking a sharp turn and bumps into Reo.

"Oh! Sorry, dude! Good to see you, man!" Thats all he says, patting him from the shoulder before running again and completely ignoring the two guests.

"Rowdy" He finishes his sentence.

Aya giggles of the man's urgency. She would've easily tripped if she was in hurry like that. The prodigy and the agent were startled when they heard her laughter.

"It's okay!" She says, cheerfully and putting her small hand on Indra's forearm at their intertwined hands. Reo gives her a small smile in return and Indra squeezes the other affectionally, loving the sound that came out her mouth.

She's happy now than she was before. He grips on the handle of the fan that's hidden underneath his new cloak since she's wearing his. His mind wonders what's making her upset.

Did she have another nightmare?
Did she have the same nightmare he had?

He recalls again of the two men from different eras wearing an imprinted Uchiwa on their backs.
How did he feel so attached to them if he doesn't even know them.

Reo guides them inside which looks and underground path way system. It almost looks an underground city because they are women and children as well.

"This architecture was built eons ago and we just happened to find it. And with all the tools we have in our era, we stabilized it and modernized it." Reo looks around with grin on his face, still finding it fascinating. Aya was in awe on how amazing it is on many are living their lives here; there are markets and housing. Indra only scans around the place once and all his attention goes to Aya whose mesmerizing eyes dance.

I bet she wants to walk around the place.
He doesn't want to depart from her either or want her out of his sight; however, he doesn't want to cling on.

"You want to explore?" He whispered, raising a brow at her. That hazel color shift their focus at him.
"I'd love to!"

Indra glances at Reo and asks: "Will she be safe here?"

"If you want, I'll ask my trusted companions to be her bodyguard." Reo points his thumb, ready to go get them.

"Please."