Chapter 39 // The City

◇« ✿ »◇

The scorching kiss began to arouse her lower abdomen, at the navel, getting rid of the glacial gust that's surrounds them. Her right hand went under his cloak, slithering inside down his robe touching his skin; meanwhile, the left grazes its way through his wavy hair. Indra is beginning to absorbed purity she endows which he wants eradicate. Her touch and her lips is driving him on edge using it to her advantage. He narrowed his face and lowly growls, opening his eyes, switching from onyx to crimson withholding his whim. Indra pulled her bottom lip with his teeth being indecisive.

If this keep up...

The Ōtsutsuki prodigy pulled away, clenching his jaw and she nestled on the crook of neck. Indra chest heaved still feeling her hand inside his kimono. His natural onyx eyes peer at city's lights and streets then at her.

"You want to explore the city?" He asked. Her attractive features meet up his gaze. Aya nods in agreement, "Sure! But how?"

Indra slyly grins. Her hazel eyes broaden already having a clue.

"No"

"Yes" He challenges striding over at the ledge of complex architecture he stood. She quietly shrieks and gripped on his shoulder tighter: "Indra!" 

Aya gasps, seeing the temple's structure had many levels and they're at the very top. She hid her face on his neck again before taking another peak. Indra chuckles. "This isn't that bad."

"That's easy for you to say!" Aya scoffs, "I may have a fear of heights but I'm more concerned about you breaking your bones and not being able to walk again. I mean, look how high are we!" Aya explains, pointing an index finger down.
He laughed, "I've had already done this before so its fine."

"I still don't think this is a good idea.." She murmurs.

"Don't you trust me?" He whispers near her ear. Aya drifts his mysterious majestic traits again with the dim moonlight closely.

"I do." She blushes at his piercing stare. "It just..I never does this before." 

"Yes, you have. Remember when I found you in the woods alone." He raises a brow in clarification. Aya gulps, remembering what happened that day - he chased after her and pinned her against the tree. She suddenly recalls particular black bod with medallion colored eyes, getting an impression of danger and misfortune. Aya tucks on her strands behind her ear, getting the chills.

"Well, that's a different scenario." Aya retorted, "I just didn't have my eyes open." She shrugs her shoulders, hanging her head low. Indra nuzzled the tip of his nose with her own, making her gaze lovingly at him.

"Then keep them open. You may not visualize what you see pleasant but," he motion his onyx orbs to the city and she sees the remarkable view. "There's beauty to it, to everything." He emphasized and Aya completely lured of his simple words.

She slants her neck forward; therefore, her forehead rested on his actually temple. Her heart pumps blood, overflowing with such love she has for him immensely. In thought, she believed it is truly best for her to step out of her boundaries and overcome her fears. Meanwhile, Indra was refrained from telling the harsh cruel reality in this world but she already had experienced plenty with him, being abducted and hearing her father's story.

It's only the matter of time for her confront it, no matter the atrocity.

"Are we going to do this?" she bite her lip, rubbing his shoulder. Aya felt really determined with excitement and unease.

"Ready?" he asked for confirmation. She nods then kisses his cheek. Indra took long strides backwards, letting out wisp and she did the same.

"Hang on tight."  Aya listened to his reminder, adjusting her position and getting a hold around him.