Chapter 6 // Kissable

◇« ✿ »◇

"Stop crying!" A voice hushed at her, harshly. Her eyes shot wide open to see Indra. Aya's eyes were shut tightly with tears pouring down cheeks rapidly as she trembles in fear. She couldn't breathe properly from her mouth being covered.

Once again...

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled. "You never stop running into trouble. You want something to happen to you again?!"

Oh, he is angry.

His Sharingan is activated, piercing to her irises. Aya's tears continue to pour down her cheeks and her beautiful eyes look very innocent that Indra felt bad for yelling at her.

She gives him a little shove, letting out a short soft gasp of air. Indra continues to look at her, angrily for wandering around.

"What are you doing here?"  She spoke, placing her hand over her heart.

Indra scoffs, "that is my line."

Aya lowers her head and walks away from him to get air, stumbling a bit. Indra growls, rolling his eyes, grabbing her arm and pushing her against a tree again.

"I'm talking to you." He gritted with his teeth.
Aya's tears continue to roll down in fear, but not for Indra yelling at her.

"Why. Are. You. Here. " He leans closer to her face, and she is not answering him.

"Answer me!" He yells more strictly.

"...just please let me go.."

"Tell me why are you out here in the middle of theses woods. Do I have to keep saving you so you keep away from trouble? " He said, firmly grips on her tightly. She winces. Aya looks at him through her lashes, then looks back down. His Sharingan is still activated and she has been blushing the whole time.

He is in complete fury, not realizing he is hurting her.

Indra lets out an exasperated sigh. "Look. At. Me."
He tilts her chin up to see her warm eyes. Aya parts her mouth to speak and there was a snap in the woods.

Their eyes both widen, hearing the sound. Indra looks over his shoulder to see where it is coming from.

Then came a crunch after.

Aya lets out a small puff of air to control her nerves; Indra covers her mouth again. She muffles for the lack of air taken away from her.

He swiftly turns to her putting his index finger to his lips, telling her to be quiet.

She nods breathing from her nose with her legs, beginning to tremble as Indra continues to listen. He looks up at the trees. Aya looks up too, wondering what he is thinking. He pulls her towards him, wrapping his arm around her waist and having her mouth still covered.

When he leaps up, Aya lets out a soft squeal. She closes her eyes and hangs on to him. They both landed on the thick branch.
Indra places his hands on her shoulders keeping her steady so she won't fall. He looks back down using his Sharingan to see any chakra movement also his sensory skills if they are nearby. Aya opens her eyes and looks down that they are both high off the ground.

She lets out a gasp, backing away causing Indra to look at her. Her ankle, the wounded one, fails on her, which she stumbles over to the side, and about to fall from the tree.

The prodigy immediately grabs her and pulls her towards him again, getting her balance. His hand was small of her back and the other on her wrist. She bumps into his front, his strong broad chest. Her lips almost touched his exposed skin and her fingers are curled up on his clothes.