3 ~ Same Old Love

If you want real control, drop the control of illusion

"Hello Accetta family," I greet formally. Chase gives me a weird look but I ignore it.

"HI CHARM!" A squeaky high pitched voice shouts. I look next to Chase seeing his little sister. Bella!

"Hey beautiful. How're you," I ask.

"I'm good. I got a new dolly. Want to see," she offers, standing up.

"Maybe later. I'm hungry, aren't you," I ask. She nods, sitting back down.

"I have to pee," she gets back up in her pink dress and turns around walking out the room. I notice the big pink bow on the back of her dress.

"Hello to you too, Charm." Says a voice I dreaded speaking to since I found out who's house this is.

"Heyyy Leo," I drawl. He smirks and I send him a disgusted smile before turning back to the table. I take a seat and reach for my water placed in front of me. I sip on it not wanting to speak to anyone else. Especially a certain hazel eyed boy. 

"Alright so this dinner is the discussion of Chase marrying Charm so let's begin," my father says formally. I choke on my water coughing up a storm. Carmen smacks her hand against my back until I'm better again.

"Sorry what. Chase?" I question.

"Yes Chase. You already know him so even better," Father states. He continues talking in detail to Chase's parents about this marriage.

I haven't seen Chase since June. After we found my father I parted ways with him. And sadly the guys. I wanted to keep in contact but I thought maybe space was good. I miss them so fucking much but I don't know if I can handle going through this shit with Chase again.

Definitely not. I shouldn't have ended things with Walker. We can still sneak around like we used to.

"School too. That's gone," Mr. Accetta speaks on my behalf.

"No. I'm going to school," I argue. It took forever to convince my dad to let me go to school. And Carmen had to come with me.

"You will be marrying my son. Why would you need school," Marcello speaks in a thick Italian accent.

"To graduate and get my high school diploma at least. Hangout with my friends and go to prom," I state.

"Education is pointless in this situation, prom is stupid and you can make new friends," Chase shoots down each and everyone of my points made.

"Shut up! I'm going to school, I made my decision," I snap. I don't know where that came from but being around Chase gets me so angry.

"Let the princess go to school," Leo yawns.

"Can't believe I'm actually saying this but thank you," I thank Leo. School and my education is important. I may not have the best track record but I'm a straight A student.

"She can go to school," Mrs. Accetta speaks up. I smile back at her as she smiles sweetly at me. I've always loved her.

"May I be excused. I just need to use the bathroom," I ask.

"Of course dear. You know where it is," Loretta retorts. I get up and walk down the hall seeing Bella playing on the ground with her new doll. I bend down in front of her and she hugs me by my neck.

"Are you going to be my sister," she asks.

"Yeah, yeah I guess I am. Your sister in law," I correct. She smiles continuing to play with her doll. I get up and turn the corner, pulling out my phone. I hit speed dial 1 and he picks up on the first ring of course.