48 - Epilogue

Forever With Blood
5 Years Later

"Chase!" I shout. He takes ten million years. "Chase!" I repeat.

"We're here. We are here," Chase says, marching down the stairs with Shawn on his shoulders. He lifts him up, tickling him. He giggles in his arms.

"You guys take forever. Come on, the boys are going to be here soon." I pick up Shawn in my arms, smoothing out his dress shirt.

"You're overthinking this Luck. It'll be fine. Trust me," Chase throws his arm over my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

"We haven't seen them in a year. One year Chase!" I remind him. It's been too long since I've seen my boys. Chase and I have been too busy taking care of Shawn. Our son.

Yeah we named him after Shawn. Shawn was so happy when he found out. But I couldn't not name it after him. We're the dream team!

"Oooh they're here!" I squeal hearing the doorbell ring. Chase and I walk over to the front door opening it.

"THERE IS MY MINI KILLER!" AJ goes straight for mini Shawn in my arms. I let him take him as Shawn laughs.

"He was named after me. Move!" Shawn says trying to get a hold of mini Shawn.

"And I'm the godfather! You move!" Dylan says. All three boys fight over Shawn as Chase and I greet the others. I kept my promise to Dylan and now he's godfather.

"Zach! Tristan! Alex! Logan! Hendrix!" I hug each and everyone of them.

"Charm! Chase!" We all enter the house already engaging in conversation. We all make our way to the living room talking and laughing just like old times. I hear the doorbell ring once more and look around confused. I thought everyone was here?

"Go answer it," Chase says. I get up and walk over to the door. Curious who's behind it I swing it open.

"Oh my gosh. Walker!" I greet them with a hug. Careful not to squish the tiny human being in his arms. He hugs me back and I pick up the little critter in my arms.

"I didn't know you had a baby," I gasp, making faces with the baby. He uses his hand to grab onto my finger.

"We haven't seen each other in a year. Plus the mafia is going to need an heir in about 18 years or so," Walker jests. I laugh as we walk into the house.

Unfortunately I didn't gain my father's mafia. He was too upset with the fact that I killed Carmen. Refused to see me despite knowing the truth about Carmen. He said Carmen wouldn't betray us, or do wrong. Even when I found Carmen's diary of all her hidden schemes. Her goal was to kill me too. Written in her own diary because I got in the way too much. But she couldn't do it and started picking fights with me. In hopes I'd back off.

Fortunately, Walker is now the leader of my father's mafia. He's doing an amazing job too. He's got a wife he loves, a new baby that is soon to be leader. His life is going great and I'm happy for him.

"Yo Walker!" Everyone greets Walker as we sit down in the living room. We talk and eat food while playing with a deck of cards.

Days after Chase and I came home from our honeymoon his father handed his mafia off to him. Leo works as a big part of it too as Chase's underboss of course. But he's been a big help since Chase had to stay home a lot to help with Shawn.

"I win!" AJ gloats, placing down his last card. AJ quit football and college finding it unfitted with his schedule and interests. He took up fighting which he does now professionally and is known worldwide. He found his high school girlfriend on social media and reunited with her. They're dating again.

"Yeah that's because you're a cheater," Hendrix scoffs. He still works for Chase's mafia still. Mainly teaches new recruits and he enjoys it. He still street races with a passion. No girl yet, Hendrix has yet to settle down.

"Rematch," Tristan says. He got into college! Being a part of the mafia isn't something he wants to do full time. I'm proud of him for widening his aspects. There is so much to do. He still works for Walker's mafia along with Dylan and Zach. He just wants to do more.

"I'll deal the cards," Zach picks up the deck of cards and begins shuffling. Zach and Shawn have 100% gotten over their problems. They even live together now.

"Let's play pig," Shawn suggests. He has a girl he's been chasing after. He's just scared because she's one of the good ones. A bookworm and super smart. Shawn doesn't think he can get her but with encouragement from all of us. He's still trying and getting there. Progress!

"We should go on a trip," Dylan suggests. He's now Walker's underboss. Due to his great skills and knowledge. No girlfriend but that's okay. We're all still in our early twenties. Except Walker.

"Like Europe?" Logan suggests.

"Yeah! We should," Alex agrees.

"I'm down," Chase says. We all agree and begin planning a trip to Europe. When we are all free. A month from now. 4 weeks just us all in Europe.

•••

"He's finally down," I say walking into Chase and I's bedroom. I flop onto the bed exhausted.

"Someone's tired," Chase chuckles lightly.

"Yes. Shawn wouldn't stop fussing," I mumble into the bed. Chase places a blanket over my body and I smile in appreciation even though he can't see my face.

"Come on. Let's sleep," I feel the bed dip as Chase gets into it. I crawl up wrapping my arms around his waist, placing my head on his chest as our legs tangle together.

"I can't believe we made it this far," I admit. Remembering my wedding day. Antonio was killed instantly by Walker. Antonia was treated for brainwashing. Chase hired special skilled people to undo it. Didn't work so unfortunately we had to put her down. Jenny was killed. Louis was killed once and for all. By me of course. Our whole wedding was a blood bath but so is our life.

"Of course we did. No one could stop us even if they tried," Chase turns off the light and kisses my forehead.

It's funny how I went from getting kidnapped, then sent to a camp for bad behaviour, saving my sister while falling in love with my soulmate to hating my soulmate, falling back in love with him, marrying him and killing my sister. Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if Carmen and I had never gotten kidnapped. Maybe she would've actually been on our side and I wouldn't have had to kill her.

"I love you Chase Face," I mumble, wanting to forget my thoughts. I'm happy with the way things turned out.

"I love you Luck," Chase reciprocates. He leans in sealing the deal with a kiss. He hugs me tightly as I drown in his warm embrace.

I really went from An Ocean of Bad Blood to Drowning in Blood and now to Forever with Blood.