29 - Spider Man Ankles

Be stronger than what breaks you 

"Blade! Blade! Fuck! Charm, come in!" All the guys yell. I ignore them staring at the man in front of me.

"Hey Sanders. Long time no see. Actually last time I saw you, you were bleeding to death," I mention.

"Sanders?" Zach questions but I ignore him. Hendrix goes into a short explanation on who he is. I really wish I could turn off the earpiece.

"Yeah luckily someone came and got me. Now I can kill you myself," he replies.

"Pulling up security cameras. Blade, what room are you in," Logan asks.

"Okay well you're the one holding a gun to my head," I take a step forward so the tip of the gun is touching my forehead. "Shoot me," I smirk.

"Oh my gosh," Shawn huffs out.

"Luck. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck you are thinking," Chase says. I stare Sanders down in the eye waiting for him to pull the trigger.

"We are on the 2nd floor. What room like 218 or something," I try to remember the last room number I saw on the way here. "Kill me," I demand glaring at Sanders.

"Found her! Blood, second floor, room 222!" Logan informs. I hear the clicking of his keyboard in the background.

"On my way," Chase says before his mic goes dead.

"You can't! They have the place surrounded," Logan argues.

"I can wait here all day Sanders," I watch as he reaches into his pocket pulling out handcuffs. I laugh lightly.

"You don't have orders to kill me. Do you?" I ask. No wonder the guys back there barely shot. If he isn't the boss, who is he working for?

"Turn around," he demands.

"Hell... no," I saw slowly, pausing in between words.

"I'm allowed to take out your legs. So I demand you do what I say," he points his gun towards my legs.

"And that's your first mistake," I grab it as he pulls a trigger. I move my feet trying to avoid the shot and push Sanders back.

Before I know it someone punches him straight across the face sending him out cold. He cocks his gun and shoots Sanders in the shoulders twice. Careful not to kill him just yet.

"It's an assassin, it's a murderer, no! It's my fiancé Chase Valentino Armani De-Niro Huxley Accetta!" I shout cheerfully.

Chase turns his head, giving me a "seriously" look. I smile innocently. "Oh my bad. He's all three," I correct myself. Chase rolls his eyes grabbing my elbow pulling me closer to him.

We look back hearing banging on the door. "We need to go now," he says. I nod limping over to the window he came through.

"Wait. We're on the second floor," I say. That's like a ten foot fall.

"Yeah, just jump. I'll catch you," Chase suddenly dives out of the window. I look out of it, scared how he dove head first. He tucks and rolls onto the ground before standing back up.

He holds his hands out up to me expecting me to jump. I'll literally break him. I'm not heavy or anything but it's like ten feet!

"I didn't know you were fucking Spider-Man!" I yell and Chase rolls his eyes.

"Jump!" Chase yells. I look back seeing the shooters from earlier trying to break open the door. I close my eyes and jump out landing onto the hard grass. I cough for air as I look up at Chase still with his hands out towards the window.