7 ~ Angela The Bitch

Forgiving them isn't the hard part,
it's trusting them again

"Are you sure it isn't too much?" I ask Dylan through a video call on my laptop.

"No, try it on. You'll look beautiful in it," he compliments.

"Alright. But tell me about your new girl," I ask as I walk out of the camera view. As Dylan gets into details about this new girl he likes I put on a red skirt over a white lace bodysuit. I walk back into the camera view when I'm done.

"See I was right. Twirl," he tells me. I laugh but nonetheless do a twirl spinning as my skirt flows out.

"I think it's a little short," I say, looking at myself in the mirror. I look behind me making sure my underwear isn't showing.

"I don't think it's short enough," a new voice booms through the speaker of my laptop. I look back to it seeing Zach 'dabbing up' Dylan.

"Whatever perv," I joke, sitting down in front of my computer screen and beginning curling my hair.

"Carmen is planning on changing her hair colour," Zach mentions.

"To what?" I ask unbothered.

"Red," he says and I drop my curling iron. "Ah fuck hot," I curse picking it back up.

"Don't do that," Dylan hits Zach in the stomach.

"Is she actually changing it to red?" I ask.

"We don't know. She bought a bunch of hair dye including red," Dylan explains.

"Jenny and her are planning on picking a colour to do together," Zach adds in.

"Trust me if she dyes her hair red that's not the only red liquid that'll touch her body," I pick up my red knife and pretend to slit my throat with it.

"Sometimes I wonder how we became friends," a blond boy enters the screen view.

"Tristan! Ugh I miss you guys!" I whine.

"Hangout with us tonight," Zach offers.

"And wear that," Tristan gawks at me through the screen. Dylan smacks the back of his head for me and I laugh.

"I wish, I can't. Stupid curfew and apparently Chase is having some stupid get together. I think I'm just going to stay in my room and watch a movie or something," I confess.

"That's not the Charm I know. Go downstairs and cause a scene," Dylan encourages.

"Sounds like a good idea but I'm kind of tired tonight," I admit putting on red eyeliner. I add highlighter, mascara and a nice tinted pink lip gloss.

"Alright how about this," I stand up so the boys can see my outfit from top to bottom. Wolf whistles and cheers project through my speaker making me feel ten times prettier.

"Did you get my present?" Tristan asks.

"Oh yes. One sec," I walk over to my bed and pick up a thigh holster. I walk back in view and hold it up so he can see. I put it on before grabbing my gun and sliding in it.

"Perfect for the club soon," Zach says. We are planning on going to this new club that's opening up soon.

"It's open!" I yell after hearing a knock at my door.

"Hey um- woah. Just letting you know the guys are downstairs," AJ informs.

"Thanks," I smile.

"Chase is definitely going to flip his shit," he mumbles, walking out of the room and closing the door.