42 - The Real Wedding Crashers (Part 2)

Some people aren't loyal to you...
They are loyal to their need of you.
Once their needs change, so does their loyalty

"Pass the bottle," I demand. Zach tosses me a bottle of champagne. I catch it opening it before drinking straight from the bottle.

"These robes are so comfortable," Tristan comments looking in the mirror. He's in a black fluffy robe that says Bride's-Man across the chest and his name embroidered across the back in white. Zach and Dylan are wearing an identical one with their own names across the back. Except Dylan's robe says Gentleman of Honour instead of Bride's-Man. Yup! He's my "maid" of honour. I on the other hand am in a white one reading Bride across the back in black.

"So are you ready to be a wife," Dylan asks.

"I'm seventeen. My life has yet to begin and I'm getting married," I laugh lightly. "But I wouldn't want to marry anyone else," I confess. The boys all purposely coo and "awww" provoking me.

"Shut the fuck up," I mutter, taking another long swig of champagne. The boys all laugh. When a knock sounds at the door Tristan goes to open it.

"Happy wedding day!" Tristan shouts moving out the way. I look over to see his aunt Taylor, who is an amazing makeup artist.

"Oh my gosh. No way!" I shriek jumping up from my seat.

"Take a seat," Taylor gestures over to the vanity in my bridal room. I sit down as she wheels in a whole makeup suitcase of beauty items.

"Ready?" Taylor asks. I nod excitedly.

•••

In the middle of my hair being curled while the boys adjust their suits we hear a loud crash. I look back at the boys who look equally confused.

"We'll check it out," Zach assures. They all leave the room while Taylor finishes my hair. Ten minutes go by and I begin hearing gunshots and the boys aren't back yet.

"What is that?" Taylor says scared.

"Stay in here. Don't make a sound," I quickly throw off my robe and open my drawer. I pull out a gun and load the magazine before running out of the room.

I slowly walk down the hallway keeping my finger on the trigger. Ready to shoot at any moment. I feel a pull at my arm and myself being dragged into a closet. A hand slaps over my mouth before lights flash on.

"You're the bride. What're you doing?" Leo whisper-shouts, removing his hand from my mouth.

"It's my wedding! What are you doing?" I ask.

"Chase told me to check on you and make sure you stay in your room. It's not safe out there," Leo explains.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock. I can hear the gunshots," I whisper sarcastically. "Who's out there?" I ask curiously.

"Antonio, Louis-"

"Louis!" I exclaim. Louis I left in the bathroom stall knocked out. Ready to die at the last "wedding" I went to.

"Yes," Logan answers.

"Time to kill this asshole once and for all," I mutter, opening back up the door.

"Charm you ca-"

"I can and I will. Try and stop me," I challenge. I walk out the room and jog down the hallway looking around. I spot no one except Angela, Antonio and Carmen talking. What the hell!

I turn around but end up bumping into someone. A strong arm wraps around my waist stabilizing me. I look up seeing I've caught myself in Chase's hold. "What the hell are you doing out of your room," he asks with a gun in one hand.